“Sushi treat”
Review of Kyo

Kyo
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Kyo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,769 of 17,628 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I go to this restaurant every now and again when in Le Marais. It's good, not too expensive, service is quick and cordial.
I very much enjoy the Futomaki which are the best ones in Paris I have tasted so far.
I recommend this restaurant for a swift shopping lunch with friends or family or as a solo treat.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

We've stumbled into this restaurant about a month for lunch and found it to be very good and reasonably priced. The pre-fix menu gave you soup, a combination of sushi or sashimi, yakatori, and dessert. All was good, nothing outstanding, but for a quick lunch not bad at all. However, the desserts were less desirable, and to be honest I don't even remember what it was, because it was so uneventful.

So, we decided to go to dinner there on May 1, a holiday in France. It was extremely packed, but fortunately we were able to get a table for 4. Maybe it was because it was a holiday et.al., but the service was horrendous! we waited almost a half an hour for a menu. We didn't dare venture out for fear we would'nt be able to find a resto on this holiday evening. When we finally got the menu, we ordered, and the meal arrived quickly. Basically, it's the same menu as lunch; however, no longer did they include dessert, which is fine with me. So, for anywhere between 12 to 49 euros, you can order a combination of sushis, sashimis etc. We opted for the sushi/yakatori combination. We kept asking for more pickled ginger. It took us 3 tries before we finally got it.

With this said, go for lunch, it's a much better experience. And, don't go during a holiday. The sashimi is actually quite good, and seemed very fresh. For 4 of us we spent 20 euros each, and that included tea for 2, a soda and a glass of wine.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

This restaurant is simple and always full of Parisians and Tourists.
The service is very quick, soushi and sashimi are very good and all menus also includes miso soup , salad and rice.
Food is not expensive at all.It’s always a pleasure for me to go there when I’m in Paris.
Recomanded for lunch time.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

We were the first to enter the restaurant at 6, and by the time we left it was totally packed. We love the place because so many locals eat here, and the Parisians know what good food is. The sushi isn't expensive at all and the menu offers you a lot of variety. The interior is very modern and smooth, which I really, really liked. We are absolutely coming back!

Reviewed August 20, 2011

I came to this restaurant after reading the possitive critics at TA. I was quite disapointed with the cold welcome from the restaurant owner. The decoration is sober but lacks any charm. The miso soup from the menus was so thin it almost had any taste. And the sushi was like in most Japanish restaurants in Paris too Chinese...