“Good menu of 7 plates. A bit expensive.”
Review of Le Restaurant

Le Restaurant
Reserve with
Le Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #323 of 17,863 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We had a menu of 7 plates with 4 wines. Tale care that they are 4 CUPS of wine! If you want another one you wil have to pay for it! ( i dont agree after payng such that quantity of money...)
but quality of wines and products were good...but not the best in Paris!
Place is good, service too.
If I recomend it?... Not sure... But if you have 250eur that you dont know what to do with them, then go! If you look for your money.. try another one!

2  Thank EarthWalkerGuy

Reviewed October 7, 2012

my wife and I had lovely meal here while staying in the hotel. Had the five course chef menu (really 7 if you add in the two small freebies!) Also had the three glasses of wine. everything delicious. A real special experience. Can't say it's the 2nd best restaurant in paris but it was special. Dining room charming. Excellent service.

3  Thank Jon E
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were searching high and low for a special restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary and am pleased that we stumbled upon Le restaurant at L'hotel. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and has a very relaxed, comfortable feel. Some Michelin starred restaurants can be stuffy and pretentious but this was far from that. Service was friendly and attentive and the food was exceptional. Still tasting crab, fish with caramel and fruits, king prawn in mousse. We opted for the 5 course tasting menu but were toying between the 7 courses. We were glad we went for the 5 courses as with all the added extras such as the brioche, amuse bouche, pre-dessert and petite fours, we were completely stuffed. The other added extra which made our night was the staff had remembered it was anniversary and decorated our dessert with candles and a chocolate 'congratulations' inscription. We then got to meet Chef and were presented with a signed menu that we had on the night. I can honestly say the food was one of the best we have experienced and it was a truly memorable and special evening. Recommend all to go if in Paris but save up as not a cheap experience!

6  Thank HerbieLondon_UK
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I had intended celebrating 16 years of our lives together by dining at a certain restaurant in the sky, but were put off by negative comments about the food. One review I noticed had mentioned Le Restaurant as a much better proposition - excellent food, romantic surroundings. Hmm. We happened to be in the area today, so I suggested we try lunch to see if it would suit for our special day. Oh my. As it was a trial, my wife had the formule and I had the menu (couldn't resist the foie gras - with mango and passionfruit?). A wise move. To keep it simple, this place is wonderful. The room is intimate and small. The staff are warm and know what they are doing. The food is amongst the tastiest we have ever eaten, inventive and beautifully presented. Everything we ate, from the amuse bouche to the sweets served with coffee was exquisite. My words don't adequately describe the experience. We've booked for our special meal, degustation please. Can't wait. Do you get the message?

2  Thank rusty1948
Reviewed September 17, 2012

After a disappointing celebratory dinner at the highly ranked Jules Verne restaurant we were thrilled with our overall experience at Le Restaurant. Can't think of a better meal over the past 2 weeks here and rivaled the best we've had in New Orleans and New York.

Wait staff was superb, ambiance romantic and the chef's creations were creative, complex and delicious. I wished my French ws better to compliment him when he came by our table. What a perfect evening.

1  Thank ALA3