“Young and informal”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Reviewed March 5, 2012

‘Italian’ restaurant, specialized in pasta. Very pleasant, young and informal atmosphere. The manager, in contrast to the previous reviewer, was very welcoming and friendly. Quick service, nice food, low prices (1 taglione with salmon, 1 scalopino with mushrooms, ½ L. white wine and bottled water for 46 euro).
We come to this restaurant since 4-5 years, and come back every time we are in Paris, so we can honestly recommend it.

1  Thank Geert-Hilde

Reviewed September 25, 2011

the food is just average italian fare. the SERVICE IS ATROCIOUS, AFFREUX.

the waiter is fine, but the INDIAN MANAGER is absolutely RUDE: no bonjour, speaks to us rudely and when we said goodbye at the end of the experience, he just IGNORED US.

I also believe he was racist, even though he was indian - every white person who came by, he was so warm and nice to them but when it came to us - we're a group from taiwan - he was outright RUDE.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

My boyfriend and I visited Paris this past August and just happened to stumble upon this Italian restaurant. We had been craving Italian food the entire time we were in Paris but every time we found an Italian restaurant they were closed. Finally, we sat down at Fuxia and were so glad we did! Both of our pasta dishes were amazing. I had the ham ravioli and my boyfriend had the lasagna. We both loved our dishes but that did't stop us from picking off each others plates. They were both amazing!! (In fact, we both agreed the lasagna was the best we had ever had.) To top it off, the service was prompt and it was obvious the people working really cared about the business/satisfying their customers.

In fact, we loved this place so much that we decided we wanted to eat here for the remainder of our stay. For lunch AND dinner. Unfortunately, we couldn't seem to find the room in our stomachs so we had to settle for just lunch. We were sad to leave Paris and this little restaurant. If you are visiting Paris I would strongly recommend giving this place a try! Oh, and it's so reasonably priced! Our two pasta dishes, a glass of wine and a bottle of Evian came out to €35! Amazing!

Reviewed January 11, 2011

Beautiful little place in a quite neighbourhood. Every dish we ordered was amazing, the waitstaff was excellent and tried very hard to converse in english with us. We ended up going back 4 more times that week and only tried one other restuarent across the way from this one. Food was delicious and well priced. Lots of wine choices and the antipasti platters were the perfect starter.

Reviewed August 16, 2010

Sadly we went here for our last night in Paris and found it very disappointing. The service was about as unfriendly as I found anywhere. Our waiter twice walked off, cigarette in hand and was gone for 5-10 minutes. I ordered smoked salmon risotto which was far too salty. It felt to me like they saw themselves as cool and hip, so they didn't have to try hard anymore. We may have just got a bad waiter. Another woman I spoke with was much more friendly.