Hotel Le Six
$2,186
Cancelon
  • Pool
2,005 results
All reviewschez marcelnotre dame des champsluxembourg gardensquiet streetdifferent metro linesdeluxe roomthe hotel staffmontparnasse areahighly recommend hotelsteam roomfront desk staffgreat boutiquest germaindinner reservationsminute walkleft bankrestaurant recommendations
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I can't think of anything negative to say about Hotel Le Six. The staff was so helpful, and accomodating, excellent customer service! The rooms were very clean and quite and the bed was super comfortable. The hotel is located on a quiet side street between two major streets so the location is perfect. There is a metro stop within 5 minutes walking distance, many restaurants and shopping nearby including the must visit Le Bon Marche. The beautiful Jardin du Luxembourg is only a short walk away. You can walk to Notre Dame or the Eiffel Tower or hop on the metro to either. This was my second visit to Paris and I can tell you a good hotel makes a huge difference. I will never stay anywhere else when visiting Paris, I just loved this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
AngelaLeSix, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear GinaMarina0503,

What a lovely review. We are delighted that you would prefer Le Six Hotel for your next visit to Paris. Thanks.

Do not hesitate to e-mail us to organize your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed for 4 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The front desk staff, especially Angela are all very helpful and speak English well. The room was very nice though the walls seemed a bit thin. Tiny balcony, just enough to get some air. The AC worked well. Hotel is in a great location, only one block from line #12 on the Metro and one block from Blvd Montparnasse and Blvd Raspail. Quiet street with an excellent restaurant (Chez Marcel) right across the street.
For what we payed for the room, I felt it was a bit tacky to charge 4 Euros for every bottle of water used from the minibar. We had just stayed at the Hotel Carlton in Lyon and got used to the complimentary water bottles. They do bring a small bottle of complimentary mineral water and bang on the door in the afternoon with 2 tiny pieces of chocolate--more annoying than helpful. The bar is also generally deserted and you have to ask for a bartender to show up. The drinks are expensive, but usually well made.
The wifi worked well. We would stay here again on our next visit to Paris.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DRPETE24

Dear DRPETE24,

First of all, thanks for mentioning me. I’m flattered with your comment. Thanks. On behalf of Le Six Hotel I also thank you for your this review.

We are sorry if turndown service disturbed you. You could have told us so we avoided handing the water and chocolate while you were in the room.

Concerning the bar, we are always ready to get you one drink even though bartender is not there 24 hours a day.

We would be glad to welcome you back again soon. Contact us directly for future reservations.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

On the plus side, cozy comfortable bed, clean and spacious modern bathroom with a pleasant and lovely staff. In the middle of August on short notice and when nearly every restaurant was closed, they were able to secure us a spot at the Mini Palais on a outdoor terrace that was fabulous. The hotel is located near the Jardin du Luxembourg and a few blocks from the Metro. On the down side the rooms are smallish (but it is Paris, after all) with not a lot of closet space, so pack light. It was a wonderful neighborhood to explore, especially if you don't mind walking. I did not get a chance to use the spa, hope to on my next visit. It was a very good value and I will definitely return to this spot again when I visit Paris.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank artgirl58
AngelaLeSix, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear artgirl58

We love the title you give to describe Le Six Hotel. Thanks for your lovely review.

Our property is taken care all the time so we can accommodate our guest as best as possible.

We are looking forward to your return. Please, do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I always stay in le Six when I travel to Paris; a charming boutique hotel locates in six district. Which offers super good breakfast with very high quality? Their friendly staff is very helpful. Once I need help to print out some document, just send the file to its email and you will receive hard copy in your room.
The day I left was too early to have breakfast, however, the front desk staff asked if I need some coffee or tea...they treated me as family, I surly will come back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Sophie817

Dear Sophie817,

Thanks for your preference for Le Six Hotel and the time you took to write this review.

Our staff is always at your disposal to help you either for leisure or business in Paris.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights - we were embarrassed about not speaking French but the staff were very friendly and made us feel welcome. Wished we had brought our costumes to take advantage of the spa area.
The room itself was very clean and presented well - the bathroom had a big shower which was great. We should have more advantage of the staff's local knowledge - our problem as they kept offering to help. The hotel was close enough to walk to the Louve and was in a lovely area - we enjoyed strolling around the local streets.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank annew66

Dear annew66,

Thanks for your review. It is not a problem not to speak French. Hotel Le Six staff try hard to improve and speak good English as well as other languages to make our guests feel at home.

A little tip for Six & Spa, next time you do not necessarily have to bring your costumes to use it. It is a private area (upon reservation) so you can wear the robes and slippers we provide in the room.

We hope to welcome you another time soon.