Hotel Magda Champs Elysees(Paris)(Great Value!)
$161
$156
$186
$164
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$391
$308
$441
$373
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $508/night.

Hotel Fabric(Paris)
$135
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$248
$231
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $263/night.

2,031 results
All reviewschez marcelnotre dame des champsluxembourg gardensquiet streetdifferent metro linesdeluxe roommontparnasse areasteam roomthe hotel stafffront desk staffgreat boutiquedinner reservationsst germainwonderful hotelleft bankrestaurant recommendationshotel is located
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The best thing you can say about any hotel is that you wish your stay had been longer - that's very true for me. I was only in Paris for one night but I would happily have stayed longer at this lovely hotel and will definitely go back again. The location and all the amenities are exactly as described on the website; the service was friendly, welcoming and helpful. Best of all, I got the best night's sleep I've had in ages thanks to the supremely comfortable bed. The hotel arranged reservations for dinner for us (which was excellent) and anything else we needed, they arranged. I had a standard room, which was a good size (especially for Paris). The bathroom, in particular, was great - beautiful shower and, again, roomy. Overall: comfortable, luxurious without being stuffy, friendly and charming. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank redwinter
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hotel Le Six for 5 nights in December 2012. My husband had a business trip that coincided with our anniversary, so the trip included business meetings as well as personal vacation time. After much research, we settled on Hotel Le Six and were very pleased with our decision.

The staff was fantastic! They were very responsive via email prior to our visit. Once we were there, they were extremely friendly, spoke excellent English, and were always ready to help with directions, restaurant recommendations, or anything else we needed. They even called for reservations or taxis as needed for us.

The location of the hotel was excellent. It is on a quieter side street, but very close to many restaurants, cafes, and shops. There are also 4 metro stations within easy walking distance - Vavin, Notre Dame de Champs, Montparnasse-Beinvenue, and Edgar Quinet. Port Royal, an RER station, is also within a 10 minute walk.

Finally, the accommodations were also very nice. The hotel was extremely clean and well-kept. Our room was large by Paris standards and easily fit a king size bed and a desk with some room to spare. The bed was very comfortable. There was a closet/armoire, a coffee/espresso machine provided, and a hair dryer provided. The bathroom was a bit small, but very modern and nice. The breakfast area, "lounge," and bar were also excellent. In fact, my husband conducted a business meeting with two other gentlemen in the hotel lounge area.

Overall, we were extremely satisfied with our stay at the Hotel Le Six and will most definitely stay there again if/when we travel to Paris in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa W
Direction_leSix6, General Manager at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear Lisa W,

thank you for your review, I can tell you that me and the team are very proud everytime we do get a top satisfaction review.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon at the hotel le Six.

Anne and the hotel team

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I recently stayed here for two nights with my mum and we were both very impressed. The trip was a birthday present for my mum so I had booked a deluxe room which was spacious, modern and very comfortable. I had asked for twin beds when I booked the room but at check in, the reception told us we had been allocated a double bed. I asked them to change the room and they did, although it took about an hour longer for us to be able to use the room (this wasn't really a problem as we went out and had lunch). The room itself was really great, very modern with flat screen TV, large, modern bathroom (with a great shower) and pelntiful Molton Brown toiletries. The only tiny drawback to the room was that the sliding bathroom door stuck a few times after housekeeping had come in and couldn't be closed.The first time this happend we called the front desk and someone came up with a screwdriver (!) to unstick it. The second time it happened we were able to unstick it ourselves. This is a minor annoyance though, the hotel should make the housekeeping staff aware of this issue, it must happen a lot! Staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful and recommended a few restaurants in the area. I think the area is a really great one to stay in in Paris - tonnes of metro stops close by, many nice places to eat (including tonnes of creperies), boutique shops a short walk away etc. The hotel is expensive but I would definitely recommened it and would love to stay again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank sweetpea_me
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Well, I gotta say that the reviews are true! I chose to stay here after a mishap with the original hotel I had reservations with...and I'm glad I did! My teenage daughter and I were in Paris for a week. First, the front desk staff were extremely friendly during our entire stay. They were always willing to help with reservations, restaurant suggestions and anything we needed while in our room. While the standard rooms are on the smaller side, they are clean and modern. The bathroom was a great size and the water pressure in the shower was amazing. I think the best part, however, is the location of this hotel. While, not in immediate walking distance of all the main attractions, there are 3 metro stations within a couple blocks of the hotel and the RER station 5 blocks away. This made traveling everywhere a breeze!! We saved so much money using the metro...highly suggested. There are great restaurants around the hotel, one of which is literally outside the hotel, Chez Marcel. Overall, we had an amazing experience at Hotel Le Six and definitely will return!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank epayne80
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This was my husband and my first trip to Paris. The staff were so friendly and helpful. They made dinner reservations for us, called taxis when necessary, and always had great recommendations. There were also several metro stations within walking distance. The metro was super easy. I recommend splurging for a suite! it was well worth it. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple