2,055 results
All reviewschez marcelnotre dame des champsluxembourg gardensquiet streetdifferent metro linesdeluxe roommontparnasse areathe hotel staffsteam roomfront desk staffgreat boutiquedinner reservationsst germainleft bankwonderful hotelhotel is locatedrestaurant recommendations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed at Hotel Le Six for about 5 nights recently and was completely satisfied with the entire experience. The room was very comfortable and well appointed and the facilities were of very good standard. However, the best aspect of my stay was the courteous and friendly nature of the staff at the hotel. In particular, the front desk staff were marvelous. I was travelling on my own in Paris for the first time. The staff made my stay at the hotel extremely pleasant. I was surprised and delighted and will definitely stay at Hotel Le Six when I am next in Paris.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank janette g
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I visit Paris often and choose Le Six every time. Great location although in a quiet street. Modern, hip with everything you need for a business or city break. Staff were very attentive and friendly. If you can ask for a bigger room, some of the standard doubles can quite small, but you're in Paris, what are you hanging around the room for..

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
client841, Responsable réception at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Dear Travelitch78,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this comment and keep coming back to us.

We await you for your next stay.

Best regards,

Morgane & team

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel has a nice location with walking distance to several metro stops. The rooms are modern, clean and spacious. And the hotel spa is a big plus. We thought it was good value for our money.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 24, 2012

If your looking for a hotel that combines parisian chic with a unique and welcoming vibe, this is for you. We arrived here with my parents, wife, and teenage daughter, and each enjoyed themselves to the max. We were greeted profusely by Angela, and her co-workers, each one telling us how pleased they were to have us here. As for the hotel itself, the rooms have a elegant cool design and the breakfast brought up to the room is marvelous. Also, the spa downstairs is as personalized and as private as you can get. Of course, when I brought my cousins family here for drinks, each was treated like a hotel guest. They called a van for us and gave us wonderful plans for the day. Finally, on our final night, they recommended one of the best bistros possibly in Paris. La creme de la creme!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Michael M

Dear Michael M,

Thank you for leaving us this comment.

Do not heistate to contact us directly for any further reservations.

Best regards,

Morgane

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I stayed at this this boutique hotel for five days in november 2012. The location is very good. The hotel is new and the badroom (suite) has a good space comparing with others hotels in the same price. Staff was really helpfull and friendly. We really enjoy our stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple