$167
$123
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$316
$163
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$350
$315
$177
$144
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$313
$289
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $323/night.

$312
$170
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
$207
$149
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$155
$140
Official Site
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$1,272
$1,195
Priceline
  • Pool
2,027 results
All reviewschez marcelnotre dame des champsluxembourg gardensquiet streetdifferent metro linesdeluxe roommontparnasse areasteam roomthe hotel stafffront desk staffgreat boutiquedinner reservationsst germainwonderful hotelleft bankrestaurant recommendationshotel is located
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is a belated review of the Hotel Le Six, which I stayed at for about 9 days in autumn 2011. This is a very good Paris boutique hotel, of very high quality. The room was small but fine for Paris. Very clean; excellent quality bedding and furnishings, great decor and good lighting. The hotel in general is in excellent condition. The hotel served a buffet breakfast for an extra charge. I don't think I would opt for the breakfast again given the price and the availability of less expensive alternatives, but it was certainly good and convenient, with very attentive staff.

The hotel is in a wonderful neighborhood of Paris (I suppose I experienced it as an area in which two or more neighborhoods met). The nearby Montparnasse area is quite lively with many good restaurants, cafes, creperies, etc. There are a number of nearby metro stations.

This may be a relatively expensive hotel for Paris but, having stayed elsewhere in Paris since this visit, I regret not having had the opportunity to stay at the Hotel Le Six again. In the future I look forward to staying there again when I next visit Paris.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I would give it five stars but on my last night, the tv came on in the middle of the night and woke me up. In the morning I asked at reception if someone from the hotel had accidentally turned it on (as they are able to do in some hotels that turn on the tv and have welcome so and so on the screen when you arrive). They said they weren't able to remotely control the tvs so that was very strange. I had a hard time falling asleep again after that. I would recommend unplugging your tv at night.

The bed was very comfortable and the location was very good, just a short walk from Montparnasse and all the restaurants there. I was able to get around very easily using the Paris rental bicycles.

Each day at night, someone would knock on my door to give the breakfast menu for the next day. I didn't have a do not disturb sign on or anything but I don't see the need to personally hand everything to me. I think it's probably enough just to put the breakfast sign in the room when cleaning it, slip the bill under my door on the last night, leave water in my room when cleaning it, etc.

I requested an adapter and was told they would put a 30 euros deposit on my credit card which I thought was quite a lot because they adapters just came from some box and were probably adapters people had left behind. I understand the need to put something on the card so people don't run off with them but 30 euros is excessive for an adapter that new costs less than 5 euros.

The Molton Brown toiletries were replenished each day, even my soap was taken away and a new one given to me. While a nice gesture, I also don't see the need and it seems a bit environmentally wasteful to take away perfectly usable things. I wish they would give people the option to reuse their soap, shampoo, etc similar to the option of reusing owns sheets, towels, etc.

All in all, a very good stay. I would have liked to have stay again when I returned from Normandy but they were fully booked at that time.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Direction_leSix6, General Manager at Hotel Le Six, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear Madam,

thank you for your comment. We are pleased to read that you did enjoy your stay with us.

We are very sorry about the television, but do not have any explanation (you may have left the remote control on the bed and may have hit one button accidentally?), it has NEVER happened before and I am very sorry for the disturbance it has caused.

We do refresh soaps and shampoos on a daily basis as there are part of the hotel ameninites and many guests request more, if you don't use them you are very welcome to put them aside and we will re-use the untouched ones. We also do participate in an environmental protection program and offer our guests the possibility to keep the towels (there is a blue sign on the towel dryer that is easy to notice).

We wish you a lovely winter and are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

beautiful modern hotel. small rooms but large bath (really nice).
located very conveniently near the Notre Damme de Champs metro station - 5 minute walk from Saint Germain.
the staff was super nice and super helpful.
we really enjoyed our stay there.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

My wife and I spent 11 nights at Hotel Le Six earlier this month for our honeymoon. The staff at the hotel were very helpful and courteous, helping us arrange restaurant and show reservations, directions, and general advice. The staff definitely went the extra mile and made our experience that much better. Our room was well lit and vented with two large windows and ample space for all of our luggage. My only complaint was that the closet was a bit small and so we had to keep much of our clothing in our suitcase. Otherwise, it was a flawless stay! We would definitely recommend it to others, and would return ourselves. The hotel is well situated with easy access to Metro lines 4 and 12, and there are a number of good restaurants nearby (including Chez Marcel across the street!). We will miss our time at Hotel Le Six and want to thank all of the staff for making it a memorable vacation!

1  Thank PK_YYZ
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We were delighted with our stay. The location was perfect - a five minute walk from two metro stations with great connections to most other metro lines. It was really nice to be able to move easily throughout the city without going through the Châtelet metro station!

The staff was very professional and extremely friendly. The room, a typical Paris size, was very modern, clean and quiet. The hotel offered a wide range of services, including a spa, room service and a bar.

We would definitely recommend the hotel and plan to stay there in future Paris trips.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for one of the rooms on the courtyard side.