“Classic neighborhood go-to ”
Review of Lili ET Riton

Lili ET Riton
Ranked #888 of 18,862 Restaurants in Paris
Neighborhood: Montparnasse
Neighborhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

This cafe is 60 feet from our hotel. It is on a busy square and all the cafes are busy.
The service was excellent. In fact it was fascinating to watch the waiter and waitress handle 50-60 customers between them.
The specials were tempting but we went w the lamb shank and duck breast. Both were accompanied by mashed potatoes. No other vegetable. I'm sure I was told that but my limited french probably let me down. Regardless both were excellent. o
These plates plus a grimbergen and nice bottle of wine came to 66 euros.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

We stumbled across this place by accident, it was raining we needed to go in somewhere dry and found this Restaurant. It had such a great atmosphere we ended up staying for about 3 hours!!! We did not feel any pressure to leave and give up our table which again is always nice especially as it was busy. It was also happy hour which was a bonus as we found Paris generally very expensive. So we had a few glasses of wine each, and shared a meat and cheese board and then I had Creme Brulee. It was all really nice, and our waiter was wonderful, friendly and attentive. We went back for a second visit as we enjoyed it so much. It was busy which I think is always a good sign.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

We toured Montparnasse in the morning and made a short walk to Lili et Riton for lunch. We were pretty Bistro'd out at this point and were looking for a restaurant that didn't have the same traditional menu.

We were welcomed and sat at a table by a window. We received a carafe of water and some nuts while we studied the menu. So right off, we weren't being hustled to buy water, which I appreciate.

Our servers were super friendly and helpful and the menu board was presented to us in English. They described the specials and offered suggestions.

We settled on the Ravioli, and I had the Pork Cheek Confit in Lentils, an Endive salad to start.

The flavors in everything were subtle and delicious.

The prices were very fair for lunch and the neighborhood is charming and worth walking around.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We had the suggestion of the day: beef with great french fries! And dessert, moelleux-au-chocolat. Delicious!! And such a friendly guy, serving us food & drinks! Mojito only 6€!

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

In the very busy Gaité area, this is even busier.
Always full, and the ambiance is really fun. We went for food and all was good, from avocado - crab starter I took to the delicious ravioles (yes, that's how it's called). My entrecôte was a little disappointing. The young French owners make a genuine effort to help non-French speakers, with boards visible to all in English. But it's not too touristy.
Go then for good French bistrot cuisine.
Make sure to book if you want to eat.