“Best italian restourant around”
Review of Pizza Vesuvio

Pizza Vesuvio
Ranked #3,863 of 17,520 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Its the best restourant italian in the area, the service is a little slow but the food is great! If you want real italian food this is the place ;)

There are newer reviews for Pizza Vesuvio

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We ate at the one near Arc de Triumph, some steps off Champs Elysees.
It was a cold night on Jan 02, we were immediately seated and atrended.
the food didn't take long to come, the portions are fine, and they tasted good, simple but good.
I ordered the spaghetti al pesto and my husband ordered the gorgonzola one.
we drank wine and the bill was not expensive.
I'd come back again if around and looking for Italian food.

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We ate here one night with our three small children because the line at Relais de L'Entrecôte a few blocks away was out the door at 7:15, just a few minutes after opening. We initially had the upstairs area to ourselves, which was refreshing, but it filled up quickly and was full by the time we left. The food was good (pizza, salad, pasta) although the service, like so many Parisian restaurants, became increasingly inattentive the busier the restaurant became. But it was a decent meal and I'd recommend the place to anyone with children looking to have an early meal.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We just finished a dinner at Vesuvio on St Germain. PLEASE DO AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!! The service was so incredibly bad that I felt compelled to warn people straight away! We ordered the formule (set menu) and there was about a 20 minute wait in between courses. -And that's the wait time after we finished eating each course! We had to ask for the bill 3 times and there wasn't so much of a thank you or smile from any of the waiters or the owner. This so called 'restaurant' shows such a lack of appreciation to its' paying customers. This place can only possibly still be in business due to the excellent location which lures in unsuspecting patrons. I would rate this as one of the worst restaurants we've ever been to. Only eat here if you really are dying of starvation.. and even then...

1  Thank F00dJJ
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I am Italian and I live in Paris for years now. I tried this pizzeria with absolute postive attitude having even had a godd referral from someone. to cut it short, pizza, really very bad, heavy and with low quality ingredients. Service not nice and definitely not careful, having asked pizza without "roquette" and having received one completely covered with it.

what to say, not anymore. Consider dear friends that there are at least 2 much better pizza places in 500 mts range. La Marinara and Terrazza St Germain. check them out and fly away from this.

1  Thank m c