“Small - Great Lunch - Very Paris”
Review of Lou Pescadou

Lou Pescadou
Ranked #2,719 of 17,290 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Mercer Island, Washington
“Small - Great Lunch - Very Paris”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Stumbled upon this place as I was shopping for vintage at Les 3 Marches de Catherine B. The place is small, but felt very Paris. Had a fantastic lunch that was exactly as expected. If I was in the area, I would return. I don't think I would make a special trip though for this place. Met all expectations of what a French bistrot should be. Had gazpacho with pesto & goat cheese as well as their Popeye salad with spinach, bacon, soft boiled egg and shaved parmesan. All was great. With a glass of rose, walked out at eur28

Visited August 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Wonderful”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Good prices, charismatic staff that know how to have fun or leave you with privacy. One of our favourite restaurants! They get very busy so booking is a good idea, especially if you're more than two as it's fairly small.
We've just about tried the whole menu and have never been disappointed.
Fabulous snails with pesto and garlic to start- mains are large portions which would keep any man happy. Great choice of wines and desserts.

• Visited June 2013
Raleigh, NC
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I stumbled onto this place, having originally planned to go to a place next door. I looked at the menu in the window and it spoke to me. What a great choice. The waitress spoke almost no English, but we got by, and had fun doing it. The food was very good, the vin de maison was superb, and the chocolate cake was worth the trip by itself. I left an inappropriately large tip, and we went back twice more.

The dog that sits in the middle of the floor blocks your way to the rest room, just so you'll scratch his head on your way.

• Visited May 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Beautiful Food - Amazing Service”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Had a beautiful meal here tonight. Being vegetarian (I do eat seafood) sometimes it is hard to find restaurants with a variety of meals. I had the monk fish in a cream peppercorn sauce and it was devine. Everyone (4 of us) enjoyed there meals. We all especially loved the desserts, the Tiramsu - just as good if not better than the traditional Italian version...

All of this food and wine was delivered by the most amazing, efficient and friendly waiter Oliver, absolutely spot on. Definitely recommend this great little authentic French Restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
“Fantastic French cuisine”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Couldn't fault this place - super friendly staff, lovely romantic ambience, fantastic traditional and brilliantly cooked French food. We will def be back on our next visit! Thanks to all for making our visit so special for our anniversary :))

• Visited March 2013