“A magical evening” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 58 Tour Eiffel

58 Tour Eiffel
Reserve with
58 Tour Eiffel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #396 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Description: At lunch, chic picnic around a fast food served at the counter and inspired. Make your own Dejeuner the table and take in a basket. At dinner, the most brewery to Paris. A hostess welcomes you and accompany you to your table, ultra contemporary decor and a card that plays the classic chic, served at the table ... And a breathtaking view.
Brisbane, Australia
“A magical evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had booked into the 9pm meal and it was a good time to go as we went up in daylight, saw night fall on the city of Paris and then came down after dark. Aside from the meal, it was a great opportunity to go up the Tower and skip the queues. We were able to walk around all four sides of the tower and linger, looking at the view, without the crush of crows. The meal itself was just delicious - we had assumed that the views would be spectacular but that the meal would be second-rate but that was certainly not the case. The service was good, the food was excellent and the views were just sublime. I highly recommend this!

• Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Mackay, Australia
“Great Service & Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I booked the 58 Tour Eiffel for our group of four adults a few months before we travelled to Paris. We all enjoyed exceptional service from the moment we were greeted at the door until the time we left. What a special restaurant. We had pre-selected our meals on the website and we specifically asked for a "window table". I loved, loved, loved the food and the ambience of the restaurant. It was a little pricey - but, you're only in Paris once...maybe....I cant wait to go back again...

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank RozMcF
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent, really excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

We booked dinner at 6.30 as a special treat and the experience far surpassed our expectations. The views are fabulous and the service excellent. Most of all though, the food, wine and champagne were all outstandingly good. Definitely worth the price.

The whole evening far surpassed our expectations. I didn't find the tables as close together as I thought they would be, and the food was exceptional. If you're looking for a memorable dining experience, you could not do better than this. Just fabulous.

Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Read reviews and decided to go ahead and book dinner for 2. (9pm sitting). My wife and I had a fantastic time and fabulous experience. I thought the food was great and the staff excellent. It was our first time in Paris and I am so glad we had this experience. Our Waiter was fabulous and we had great views. I think you should spoil yourself and give it a go, you will be glad you did.

Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Classic tourist rap with bad ATTITUDE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I rarely indulge in these tourist mega sites. I thought I'd give it a try. The idea of dining at the Eiffel tower seemed too irresistible Until I had dinner there I didn't think it was possible to get a bad meal in Paris Even the views were disappointing. I have special needs based on allergies. I explained this to the maître d' as well as the waitress. Despite the seriousness of this request they served me things I couldn't eat and unapologetically became annoyed for even suggesting that they might have to accommodate me so I didn't get sick. They became annoyed when I pointed out they were serving nuts in my dessert They refused to offer any alternatives. That evening I became very ill. They should be made aware that they can literally kill someone serving them food that has been explained to them that the customer is allergic to.

• 3 of 5 bubbles