“Dinner With A View”
Review of 58 Tour Eiffel

58 Tour Eiffel
Reserve with
58 Tour Eiffel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #446 of 17,515 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Description: At lunch, chic picnic around a fast food served at the counter and inspired. Make your own Dejeuner the table and take in a basket. At dinner, the most brewery to Paris. A hostess welcomes you and accompany you to your table, ultra contemporary decor and a card that plays the classic chic, served at the table ... And a breathtaking view.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Being my 4th trip to Paris I was debating whether to go up the tower again as the queue takes an hour. Dinner decided it for me. I booked online,arrived at the special booth and caught the lift straight to the restaurant on the 1st level. We had the 3 course dinner and alcohol package for 92.50 euros. It was worth it because the food was elegant and the staff very good.

1  Thank BrisbaneBetty
There are newer reviews for 58 Tour Eiffel

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The place isn't bad...it's just that there are so many other options available to you in Paris at better prices with better quality food. A local wouldn't be caught dead there. It was a nice view and we can say we had dinner at the Eiffel Tower. If that's what you want this place is fine. Just don't go there for the food.

1  Thank BrWayne
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We recently travel to Paris with a small group (21) and one of our planned dinners was at the Eiffel Tower. We arrived in Paris on a Sunday Morning and expected to eat there that night. As we left the subway and began to walk toward the tower we observed the tower grounds surrounded by blue lighted vehicle and lots of police. Our guide called to find out what was happening and found out the tower had experienced a bomb threat and was closed as they search the entire tower. Needless to say our reservations were cancelled and we ate on the economy. We were leaving Paris on Monday afternoon so our options were zero- perhaps another time. After 5 days of touring sites like Normandy we arrived back in Paris on Thursday night and were pleasantly surprised to find out our guide had made arrangements for us to eat on the second floor of the tower on Friday at Noon. He also arranged for us to be served their dinner meal. Let me begin by saying this was one the bets meals of our entire trip. When we arrived we were immediately seated and wine and champagne were already on the table and the first glass poured. After a toast to our guide for his perseverance we were treated to a large (very large) prawn appetizer. The wine was freely poured and the french bread served along with a main course of perfectly cooked roast of lamb. A salad was also served. The service was very good and the waiter was very attentive and friendly with a great sense of humor. One of our party is on a gluten-free diet and they handled that very adroitly. Nice to see a large restaurant can have a very personal side and handle special cases. The dessert was a large eclair that was sumptuous. This was an expensive meal that had been built into out trip costs but I was told it was about $ 75 Euro per person.It was such a treat the cost was not an issue. As it turns out this was a very cold year for France (in the 30's most of the time) and that seemed to influence the visitors. The tower was not packed and the atmosphere was quiet nice and very enjoyable. I liked the ambiance best and after our original experience- and I belief that we would not get to enjoy this treat- this was special. We were on an EF Tour and I appreciate the extra effort of guide took to make this happen. . .

1  Thank jhssi
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We pre booked the Opera+ menu for 9pm having been up at the top of the tower earlier in the day. Given it was the second sitting, 90% of the people in the lift to the first floor were going to the restaurant....so getting there a bit late was a mistake as we had to queue for 20 minutes or so to get in having already queued for 10 minutes to get the lift! Our fault though, not theirs - a bit of "thinking about it" would have avoided that error.

The atmosphere was great, the views were stunning (we sat at a non-window table but you could still see out of the other windows), the service was attentive and the food really good.

Overall a great experience, fine dining in central Paris it is not, good food at an ok price with an experience to cherish it most certainly was.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is the restaurant on the first level of the Eiffel Tower. I had the Opera+ set menu, which included a glass of champagne on arrival, entree, main course, dessert, two glasses of wine, choice of still or sparkling water, and a coffee.

The food was superb, delicious, and exquisite lay presented. The staff were all very efficient and friendly, and overall, it was a great experience. My table had a view out over the Trocadero, and it was great.

The meals aren't cheap (mine came as part of a tour package including a river cruise, but I think I saw a sign that said the menu I had cost around 85€ )

Not cheap, but well worth it for a special occasion.

1  Thank Caro F