“Great food. Friendly, casual atmosphere in a chic room.”
Review of Ze Kitchen Galerie

Ze Kitchen Galerie
Reserve with
Ze Kitchen Galerie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 17,892 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: European, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Some of our dishes were quite ordinary, but two or three were really out of this world. This inconsistency accounts for their reviews being all over the place. My partner happened to order all the good stuff, whereas my luck was way less good. The amuse-bouche of tomato water with minced shallots and a tiny bit of pineapple juice was shockingly good, blew us away. The fish and pasta dishes of the day were amazing. I'd say get the Degustation Menu in order to be sure that you get all of the day's great dishes as well as the ordinary ones, but the people next to us did that and were stunned to get 8 full plates of food, not scaled-down portions! You can always leave food on your plate, of course, but who can do that in good conscience?! Just be sure that everyone at the table orders completely different dishes and be prepared to share. You will come away very very happy indeed, I assure you. We certainly did.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,149)

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

The service and overall experience was very disappointing.
Noisy table of loud American family next to us.
The kitchen looked very crowded and busy but they took 20 minutes to deliver my main course after by wife had already eaten her's.
No apology as we waited.
Over priced hype.
We asked for the bill and departed.
The French appear to have lost their way as far as restaurant food and service is concerned.
They are arrogant and disinterested in customer satisfaction.
They would not survive in London or New York.

2  Thank Joseca80
Reviewed July 4, 2013

A must visit for foodies. They have the most interesting and delicious food combinations. I went here for lunch and had one of their prix fixe menus. My favorite was a broth with black rice and lobster, unfortunately I can't remember the exact flavor of the broth but it was absolutely delicious. The service was also impeccable and it was really a treat to see the chefs in action at the open kitchen. It's best to make reservations which is very easy to do with the reservation website Fork.com. Bon appetite!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Amazing food with creative preparations by an extremely young kitchen staff. This place is great for foodies - 7 chefs work closely in open kitchen, staff are fluent in english and happy to speak it without attitude, and the inventive variations on classic french cuisine were terrific.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a wonderful meal with great wine. Everything was cooked to perfection and based on the food they deliver on the same level as other two and three stars I have visisted.
The service is good, but can be better.
Casual, nice location, open kichen (wich I loved as I were seatet just in front.. well I asked to be seated there) and a price at only 82 for the tasting is a bargain!! Go there, I will next time I'm in Paris!