“American goodies; no brunch though!”
Review of Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving
Ranked #13,007 of 18,357 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday in November and they weren't serving brunch. Maybe they've discontinued it?

Still though, lots of goodies, it felt like being in an American grocery store. With all the calorific treats that entails...

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Nice, friendly shop for ex-pats. Prices aren't great, but I can't imagine what it costs to import Fruit Loops.

2  Thank Ribruce22
Reviewed July 16, 2012

A nice little store with a lot of american food products to buy. Peanut Butter etc.... I used it quiter a bit. It's right next to my favorite hotel.

1  Thank WaltersLV
Reviewed July 10, 2010

I have just returned from Saturday Brunch and was extremely impressed with my meal. Everyone I spoke with was extremely friendly. I had their signature Eggs Bayou which was an amazing dish -- and this coming from someone who doesn't naturally like artichoke. If everyone cooked artichoke like they do, I think I would be able to say that I like artichokes! They were perfectly softened to serve as the base for the eggs benedict-style dish. The accompanying jambalaya was delicately spiced but not overpowering. Today they had as a special cornbread, and it was like none that I have ever had. I am from the American South and eaten a lot of cornbread in my time-- but never cornbread that wasn't heavy. This was light and tasty. Then came dessert -- Mississippi Mud Pie. Again, I've eaten many of these in my life, almost all very heavy; but this was nearer to mousse, so light it was! A very impressive and worthwhile meal!

2  Thank floridianinschweiz
Reviewed March 4, 2010

Still my favorite American brunch place in Paris. Laid-back, friendly, cosy.

1  Thank jcjnyc