“Unfortunately not up to the old standards”
Review of Tante Louise - CLOSED

Tante Louise
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Vienna, Austria
“Unfortunately not up to the old standards”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

As a frequent visitor and fan of this little place I was especially disappointed by my last meal which was a anticlimax from the welcome to the end. The old enthusiasm was gone but alas the tastes and atmosphere too. We were four and we were all disappointed !

Visited November 2013

Montreal, Canada
“Enjoyable meal”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We went to this restaurant that was recommended from our Concierge. We were impressed and returend a second time. The food on both visits was fantastic from appetizer to deserts. We had the deer, Beef Bourguignon, and they were delicious. The staff is very attentive.

Visited November 2013
Frankfurt, Germany
“Good as a standard”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Regional cuisine and really, it's about the wine. Good selection of bourgognes. Dinner was regionally traditional with a fois gras to commence and venison prepared simply and well. The cheeses were excellent as was the dessert. Nothing fussy, but all good. A lovely, albeit pricey, Corton grand cru to wash it all down.

• Visited November 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“OK i guess”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

It seem to be a hot spot but it was a little rainy and not to many people there I went with the set menu choice of starter and entrée and desserts I must say I had high expatiations but from the moment I walked in I felt it was more like a bistro style hunger for tourist but I do believe the locals was there
Service was average for such a high ranked place the bread selection which was offered was you’re Paris style standard baguette
Overall the food and service was average nothing I would do again but their wine selection has nice touch to it.
the closest metro was Madeline esy to walk to

• Visited September 2013
“Welcome Americans”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

5 star dining quality and service!! Bit overpriced for frugal americans with tight budget but we will not hesitate to return

• Visited February 2013