“A top restaurant”

Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette
Reserve with
Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 17,515 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
Description: The one Michelin-starred restaurant Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette is located in the heart of one of the finest luxury hotels in Paris, Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome. The American architect Ed Tuttle has created for the restaurant a contemporary Parisian boudoir with an open kitchen. Jean-Francois Rouquette embodies a creative cuisine inspired by his travel diaries and the nostalgic accounts of his personal encounters. Be tempted by some of his signature dishes: the Chanterelle mushrooms fricassee or the crispy Sweetbread, not to mention the inevitable Wagyu Gunma Beef from Japan. You will conclude on sweet treats by Jimmy Mornet, a subtle balance between innovation and refinement. Jean-Francois Rouquette and the restaurant manager Cyril Bruneau are looking forward to ensure you an exceptional moment.
Reviewed August 26, 2014

One of the best in Paris, I think. The hotel, modern and luxurious, is an attraction itself. The restaurant has excellent food and service. Note the exposed kitchen which you can see to the left of the entrance. What is so good are the small dishes they serve in between each course. Don't forget that after the dessert, there are still some goodies to come!

1  Thank Makiesser
Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Dear Richard A,

I would like to thank you for having chosen our Michelin starred restaurant for your recent dinner.
At Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme, both in design and service, we attend to every detail and I am delighted to read you enjoyed the open kitchen and the service of our gracious team.

We look forward to welcoming you again,

With Best Regards,

There are newer reviews for Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Can not say enough about Le Pur!
The menu was imaginative and very well thought out, the wine pairing was spot on each time, and the service was perfect.

But the food here is the true attraction, as it should be! The flavours work beautifully in what was sometimes surprising pairings. Everything was cooked to perfection and the presentation was a work of art.

I would recommend highly to anyone looking for a fine dining experience in Paris, and if our experience is anything to go by, would expect to see a second star added soon.

Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear rjnicholls,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this beautiful review of our Michelin starred restaurant.
The team is there to honour French gastronomy and Paris dining with the finest wines and I am more than delighted to read we met your expectations regarding the menu and the service.
Be sure I will transmit your compliments to all our team.

We look forward to welcoming you again,

Reviewed July 8, 2014

From the minute we were greeted by Eliza at the entrance, to my perfect martini, and to the lovely staff in the restaurant, this was one of the best meals of my life, and a perfect end to a quick break in Paris. The room was lovely and intimate, the degustation seemed to go on forever, and we were looked after like princesses. Open on a Sunday, I'll be back.

Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear AlphabetFondue,

How delightful it is to read your review! We would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to write these compliments on Trip Advisor!

Our staff is dedicated to providing you with an incomparable level of personalized service designed for our guests and I am more than happy we met your expectations.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Pur’ restaurant.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I think Michelin got it right when they awarded Pur 1 star because while the place was beautifully decorated and the staff was attentive-nothing out of our 6 course meal stands out to me a month after our visit. In fact, my favorite part of the meal was the duck foie gras lollypop, which was served as part of the amuse bouche. Don't get me wrong-the food was good, but we only had one free night in Paris and I wish we had been able to people watch at an outdoor brasserie rather than be cooped up indoors at this bourgey establishment.

Hyatt_Paris, Gérant at Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Lai T,

Many thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback about our Michelin starred restaurant.
I am glad to learn that you had a pleasant dinner during your last visit and enjoyed the foie gras.
Regarding our ambiance in our restaurant, our guests appreciate the private ambiance of our establishment and the sense of hospitality of our team.
But if you were looking for an outdoor brasserie, I understand your disappointment because we don’t have any terrace at Le Pur’.
Please be assured that I will share your kind comments about your experiences with the whole team.
Your additional feedback is very useful for us as it helps us to improve our services, thank you.

Julien MATHON, Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We have been there for my boyfriend′s birthday.

Definitely one of the most delicious restaurants ever been to!
Service was great,staff very friendly,food was amazing,we had a great time and will definitely go back if we visit Paris again :)!
Totally recommend it to fine dinning and Michelin restaurants lovers :)

Hyatt_Paris, Manager at Pur' - Jean-Francois Rouquette, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Bella L,

I would like to thank you for having chosen our Michelin starred restaurant for your recent boyfriend’s birthday dinner.
We are honored to read you considered our place as one of the most delicious restaurant you ever been to and please, be sure that I will share your compliments with all the team.

We hope to welcome you again,

Julien MATHON, Director of Food and Beverage