“Halal restaurant near Eiffel Tower”
Review of New Jawad

New Jawad
Reserve with
New Jawad is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,669 of 17,892 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We were told this is the only halal restaurant with walking distance from Eiffel Tower. Took us 10 minutes walk to reach there. From this restaurant you may walk another 10-15 minutes to reach Champs Elysees. Staffs are all nice and helpful. Since the menu is in French, they explain to us what is in each menu in English. They even help us with the direction to tourist attractions. Food are nice, but a bit expensive. A plate of briyani will cost you 18 euros!. They have free wifi, just ask for the password. If the price is lower, I'll give 5 stars.

11  Thank Hani S

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went there with my best friend after a long hard day running around Paris for work. Service was incredibly quick and the punjab chicken was tasty and nicely spicy. I had the jawad rice which was full of fruit and nuts which was delicious! they were very attentive doing things like explaining what the menu was in english. On top of everything else, we walked past it the next day to find one of the staff approach us and give us back 8Euros which we had apprently overpaid! My friend and I were touched that they even bothered to approach us and remembered us even a whole day after we had eaten there! Definately go there again.

3  Thank 10bcbc
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Close to Eiffel tower, around 10 mins walk. Very clean restaurant, competitive price and good food. Very satisfied. Visited the place with my family and together with another family. On a side note the only negative impression we had is the "rude" guy who took orders.

4  Thank Senthil_mars
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Really nice food, staff and atmosphere. I've been there on Christmas eve and I don't regret. When I told them I was Brazilian they did everything they could to serve me the best way.

1  Thank Gabriel_Moura
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Went there for dinner while visiting Paris with my husband and three kids. As we are of Indian origin, we were craving some South Asian food and thought to dine here. What a nightmare!! We couldn't hear the servers when they spoke to us! They need some lessons on diction and voice projection.
Moreover, two of my kids are allergic to nuts and coconut. We specifically asked if any of the dishes we ordered contained these items. The server checked in the back (with someone) and told us there were none of these ingredients in the items we ordered. Upon taking one bite, my son and daughter felt sick and had to leave the restaurant to vomit!
Not only that, but the ingredients and the taste was lacking! The paneer dishes were not even paneer! If you are looking for a good restaurant near the Eiffel Tower visit Palai du Raja Maharaja.

10  Thank unrefined_life