“Well worth going off beaten track for”
Review of Bistrotters

Bistrotters
Ranked #66 of 16,991 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: We own a charming and authentic bistro from 1900 and we simply offer fresh products from "le marche" that our Chef Erwan le Gahinet puts together to create very tasty French cuisine. French and world cuisine because we litterally are globe trotters of bistros. We travel for food and we bring back authentic flavours from around the globe. We do everything to make you feel at home and very welcome in our restaurant. Only one saying guides us : the pleasure to please! We are opened everyday for lunch and dinner. See you soon at BISTROTTERS!
“Well worth going off beaten track for”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch with our 3yo who was made to feel welcome. TA reviews are accurate. Place is cozy and air conditioned with good background jazz on HiFi. One of the I owners served us and is lovely chap with excellent English. Recommended good and inexpensive wine. Veg tart and Salmon terrine were fabulous. My lamb was tasty but bit chewy (shame, full marks for all else) and the peach crumble with ginger ice cream was superb.

We were becoming disenchanted with food in Paris until this. Not too pricey either.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Katy, Texas
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I were in Paris for the first time and I was lucky enough to book Bistrottrers before we left. I think the reviews are on point, we had a wonderful experience. The staff (Rafael and Francois) was very attentive and helpful with recommendations for the next part of our visit. They definitely went above and beyond! My wife had the vegetable tart and it was very good...like a pot pie without the chicken...not a great explanation and in no way does the dish justice, but the flavor reminded me of one a bit. I had the beef filet for dinner and it was done medium rare to perfection. My wife had the lamb and it was also stupendous. French toast for dessert capped off the evening. Delicious! Oh, I almost forgot, 2 bottles of wine for the price of one on our way out. Not bad gifts for those back in the states, but let's be honest...they'll never make it home. Try this place!

• Visited July 2014
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Great Food, great service, great atmosphere, good English-speakers, overall satisfaction.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We visited this restaurant in mid-May. I have to say that the food was great, we enjoyed great service, great atmosphere, good English-speakers, overall satisfaction.Make sure you book a table well in advance.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tomas T
“Our second visit didn't disappoint”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

After my first visit back in December 2013 I promised my other half that I'd bring him to Bistrotters for his thirtieth birthday. And it didn't disappoint! Once again we were made to feel most welcome being seated promptly.

We were offered menus in French or English but going for l'expérience Parisienne we opted for French - including ordering, which prompted a certain amount of levity from my Mancunian pronunciations!

Once gain the food was excellent; a delightful lime and cucumber sorbet amuse-bouche, foie gras, blue steak, completed by the simply devine chocolat fondant with Pedro Ximénez Gran Reserva 1985. The meal worked out at about €70 per head including service, which we felt was about right considering the food and service.

Will I be back for a third visit? In truth, I can't wait....

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Rob H
“Surperb”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I went here this evening with my boyfriend and my French cousin. As we waited for the doors to open at 7pm there was a real sense of anticipation in the air. We went in after a queue of other diners and were greeted by two very friendly gents who sat us down and quickly brought some water and some delicious amuse-bouches. The menu had about six choices per course and everything sounded delicious. My fellow diners both had vegetable tart to start with and I chose the squid ragu. The tarts were beautifully presented and judging by how quickly they were eaten they must have tasted good too! My ragu was fab, delicious mopped up with some crunchy French bread. We shared a bottle of very good rosé to accompany it. All three of us had the fillet of beef with chips for our main course which was amazing, a big chunky piece of beef and really crispy chips. We shared some cheese to finish which was also delicious. This was one of the best restaurants I have been to and would highly recommend it to anyone. Faultless.

3 Thank SazzaTLondon