“Authentic french cuisine”

Ranked #76 of 17,515 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We own a charming and authentic bistro from 1900 and we simply offer fresh products from "le marche" that our Chef Erwan le Gahinet puts together to create very tasty French cuisine. French and world cuisine because we litterally are globe trotters of bistros. We travel for food and we bring back authentic flavours from around the globe. We do everything to make you feel at home and very welcome in our restaurant. Only one saying guides us : the pleasure to please! We are opened everyday for lunch and dinner. See you soon at BISTROTTERS!
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This restaurant is a little off the beaten track , had to take the metro to get there but it was worth it. The restaurant is small , with a old-fashioned / contemporary sort of look . Do book well in advance for lunch or dinners on the weekend , they are very busy . The ambience is really nice , especially for couples. The food is…... presentation+ taste = Gorgeous. The pricing is not bad for Paris . I had the asparagus with poached egg , and the lamb shank . It was really good:) There is only one waiter but he is super efficient , never left us waiting for our food or drinks !

Francois G, Propriétaire at Bistrotters, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our bistro! Chef Erwan and his team are very happy to read that "the food is... presentation + taste = gorgeous" ! It really means a lot to us.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon at Bistrotters!

There are newer reviews for Bistrotters

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This place was delicious, the best meal I've had so far in Paris. The staff were very friendly, and for three courses plus wine for 100 euros for two people How can you complain?! I highly recommend this little place, if you hold service, value and atmosphere in high regard. I would book in advance as seating is limited. The French toast dessert with caramel was out of this world!!!!!!

Francois G, Propriétaire at Bistrotters, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Leonard

Thank you so much for your excellent review on our bistro! Chef Erwan le Gahinet and the whole team were really happy to read your comment. Indeed we "hold service, value and atmosphere in high regard" like you. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon at Bistrotters!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife and I booked this before our trip to Paris - largely based on the positive reviews we read on TripAdvisor. I can probably say that we had one of the best meals we have ever eaten anywhere. The food was simply amazing, beautifully presented and tasted out of this world. The two waiters serving us had excellent English (one of the lads spent 4 years in Malahide & Gormanstown in Ireland) - so ordering and explaining the wonderful food on offer was easy. They recommended some excellent wines to go with the food. The level of service was top notch.

So. in terms of the food..
My wife had the Vegetarian "cake" as a starter - which is one of the chefs specialties, it looked and tasted fab. I had the foie-gras which was also amazing. For mains we had the slow cooked pork belly and the trout (again one of the chefs specialties). Both were incredible - so tasty.
Finally - and this is the best part - I had the Brioche (French Toast) - I can safely say that it was probably the tastiest dessert I have ever had. Unreal...

Overall - 5 Stars - well done lads - ye guys run a superb establishment..!

Thank you so much for your excellent review on our bistro! It means a lot to us that you had "one of the best meals you've ever had". Chef Erwan le Gahinet and his team couldn't be happier!

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon at Bistrotters!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife & I decided to try out Bistrotters based on the stellar reviews on Tripadvisor. While we liked the food OK it was not nearly as outstanding as the reviews make it out to be.

The service was good, no complaints there.

We had three meals in Paris: Chez Paul, L'Entrecote & Bistrotters. I would recommend in that order. Although there are menus in Paris that are only in French don't be intimidated, most are terms you have heard before if you have been to good restaurants and not just US chains.

2  Thank dchi50

Thank you for taking the time to review our bistro. We are delighted that you enjoyed our service, and it was up to your expectations. It saddens us to read that the food "was ok and was not as outstanding as the reviews make it out to be". We do ask every time if the food is up to your expectations and taste. And we gladly welcome comments on the spot. I wish you had mentioned this to me or my team, so we could have suggested another course or wine. It is your night out and our pleasure is to make it a fantastic one. I hope that we will make it up to you on your next visit :)

Reviewed April 14, 2014

For me the best restaurant in Paris. Enjoyed every course. Staff was super friendly and spoke good English to us. Definitely need to book advanced.

Dear Merlika

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are delighted to know that you enjoyed Chef Erwan's cuisine! See you soon at Bistrotters!