“This place needs to be number 1 on trip advisor!”
Review of Bistrotters

Bistrotters
Ranked #77 of 17,871 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We own a charming and authentic bistro from 1900 and we simply offer fresh products from "le marche" that our Chef Erwan le Gahinet puts together to create very tasty French cuisine. French and world cuisine because we litterally are globe trotters of bistros. We travel for food and we bring back authentic flavours from around the globe. We do everything to make you feel at home and very welcome in our restaurant. Only one saying guides us : the pleasure to please! We are opened everyday for lunch and dinner. See you soon at BISTROTTERS!
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Bistrotters is seriously the best restaurant I have ever ever ever had the privilege of eating at! The pork belly, duck with roasted peers and chocolate fondant desert are absolute heaven! They are bursting with flavour and the food melts in your mouth.
The service is fabulous and the wine list is quite extensive for such a small restaurant.
As we were leaving, we bought a bottle to take to the Eiffel Tower and the deal was but 1 get 1 free!
All up we had 2 beautiful starters, 2 mains and 2 desserts. We drank 1 bottle of wine and took 2 home with us and the entire bill was only €150 including a tip!!
This place deserves every single fabulous review it has on here.
Bistrotters is one place that is not to be missed when visiting Paris! Make sure you make a reservation! It is a very very popular little place and although not in Central Paris, so worth the quick easy trip on the metro.

2  Thank shilohmilo
Francois G, Propriétaire at Bistrotters, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

WOW! Thank you so much for the exquisite review you took the time to offer us! It truly means a lot to us. Chef Erwan le Gahinet and his team were very happy to read you were sent to heaven with their cuisine! We hope to have the delight to welcome you again soon at Bistrotters!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,035)

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This restaurant deserves all of its excellent reviews as it really is just that!

The restaurant offers a set menu with around 5 options for each course, however I think there would be something for everyone and this definitely ensures the high quality of the dishes

I opted for the vegetable tart and pork belly and my boyfriend the red thai beef curry and duck for main, we then shared the brioche with salted caramel sauce and crispy chocolate. All of our dishes were incredible, as said in the title some of the best food we have ever eaten.

The effort the hosts put into this restaurant really is reflected in the high but not prentious standard.

Bistrotters should be at the top of your 'to do' list when visiting Paris. Cannot wait to return with friends and family and let them experience this amazing place as we did.

1  Thank danbex23

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our bistro. Your kind words make us all very happy and reading that you "cannot wait to return with friends and family" is amazing. We only have one motto : the pleasure to please! So we can't wait to welcome you again along with friends and family to give us the pleasure to please you again!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My wife and I went to Bistrotters on the back of some brilliant reviews from TripAdvisor.. We were even more amazed then I was expecting. The food was devine and service excellent..

I ordered the Foie Gras, Beef Cheeks and Brioche. My wife the Pork Belly and the sorbet. Everything was perfect and a giant step away from the stuffy fine dining type bistro we went to the night before..

Getting to the restaurant is easy just a quick walk from the metro. We got a cab back to our hotel at Notre Dame for only 11 euro.

Very happy with my experience and although it's not a super cheap night out it is well worth the money.

The only negative I have is for atmosphere which was diminished slightly due to the popularity on TripAdvisor bringing in a lot of tourists. However, not really a big issue as the owner and staff are extremely helpful and pleasant and more than happy to offer suggestions for food and wine.

1  Thank mwwhu
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This place is orchestrated near perfectly. We had to wait outside until 7 o’clock when they unlock the doors and by 7:10, all the tables were filled with guests who made reservations (my fiancé and I being two of those guests). It felt like an international kind of place since only two couples were French while the rest of us were German, Japanese, American, or Spanish. I didn’t mind that though. We ordered foie gras for an appetizer and it was very, very good. For the main course, I ordered duck and my fiancé ordered monk fish. Both dishes were absolutely wonderful. Then for dessert, pain perdu. It was amazing as well.
The place is small, but we didn’t feel cramped. There was enough space so that other guests were far enough away where no one felt compelled to eavesdrop on one another (unlike another place we went to).
For one appetizer, two entrees, one dessert, and two glasses of wine, the total came to 92 euros. We ended up ordering the more expensive things on the menu but it was well worth it. I must say this is my new favorite restaurant in Paris.

1  Thank Aulucy216
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Booking is essential for this restaurant. We managed to get a booking for lunch during our trip and were delighted to have the set menu. The food was incredible and you can see the passion that the two owners have for this business. A little known but incredible dining experience in Paris off the beaten tourist track which made it all the more special.