“Defo worth a visit”

Ranked #130 of 18,357 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We own a charming and authentic bistro from 1900 and we simply offer fresh products from "le marche" that our Chef Martin de los Santos Cal puts together to create very tasty French cuisine. French and world cuisine because we litterally are globe trotters of bistros. We travel for food and we bring back authentic flavours from around the globe. We do everything to make you feel at home and very welcome in our restaurant. Only one saying guides us : the pleasure to please! We are opened everyday for lunch and dinner. See you soon at BISTROTTERS!
Reviewed November 6, 2013

After looking at reviews for many restaurants for my partners 40th birthday i decided on Bistrotters based on the reviews. I was not dissapointed! from the time we arrived the service was excellent the two waiters was extremely helpfula nd welcoming and know how do their job very well. The food was also just as excellent. We had 3 courses and a bottle of red wine which cost 109 euros for the bothe of us. For the service,food and price we thought this was well worth the money we paid.
To be honest this was the best meal we had in 4 days in Paris.
Yes it is a little far out, but by metro was around 20mins from notre dame and the metro is so easy to use which was worth the trip.
If you go Paris i would recommend you book!

3  Thank yoredspike
Write a ReviewReviews (2,103)

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Service very good. Had the three course deal. Vegetable tart, lamb rack and french Toast. Amazing food with amazing presentation. Reservation important. 105 euro for two. Three courses plus two beverages plus tip

2  Thank anhemp
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My son booked Bistrotters for our visit to Paris. The good was one of the best meals I have ever had. Service was excellent waiters very attentive to every customer. Only thing was missing was to see who the chef was who cooked our meal. I would recommend to everyone visiting Paris and can't wait to go back again. Thank you for a lovely evening x

Reviewed November 4, 2013

just visited a couple of days ago whilst visiting Paris. wonderful food and excellent service. Price very reasonable considering how expensive Paris is. We had the soup and vegetable tart as starters - both perfect. As a main course we opted for the guinea fowl and fillet of beef - beautifully executed. And to top that off, we saved the best for last - a delicious and scrumptious french toast. I swear I've never tasted something that good in my life. While visiting Paris, do pop by. It's truly a gem. Best experience so far.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

One of the best meals I've ever had, food is great, I had a crab starter, pork belly main and chocolate and raspberry desert. Staff were so helpful and food was so amazing, if in paris it's a must go!

1  Thank Aish K