“Wonderful”

Ranked #70 of 17,407 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We own a charming and authentic bistro from 1900 and we simply offer fresh products from "le marche" that our Chef Erwan le Gahinet puts together to create very tasty French cuisine. French and world cuisine because we litterally are globe trotters of bistros. We travel for food and we bring back authentic flavours from around the globe. We do everything to make you feel at home and very welcome in our restaurant. Only one saying guides us : the pleasure to please! We are opened everyday for lunch and dinner. See you soon at BISTROTTERS!
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Wonderful”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Tripadvisor not wrong. Small (5 choices) main menu, seats only about 24, a bit warm. Attentive service, English menu, very welcoming. Worth the 18 minute Metro ride. Would definitely not miss this one.

Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Highland, Maryland
“Delightful Place”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

A delightful place, great service and fine food. we got a charcuterie plate which was delicious and plentiful and the quenelles were marvelous. I got a burger which comes with a marvelous bun and fine meat although I would probably have sought to have it cooked more. Good reasonably priced wine choices as well

Paris, France
“Super!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Having been trying to get to this bistrot since a friend recommended it 6months ago, it was well worth the wait! The staff were extremely welcoming and knowledgeable and despite the restaurant being very full and busy they took their time to explain the dishes and answer any questions we had. The food was excellent with great wine to accompany, a great selection of seasonal dishes with a special mention for the pain perdue which was one of the best I have ever tasted! Cooked to perfection with a caramel sauce to die for! An excellent choice that I would highly recommend and will be returning to. Thank you!

1 Thank AJones2013
“Perfection at affordable prices”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My fiancée and I had lunch here and both had a fantastic experience . Both our hosts were extremely welcoming, spoke good English and were only to pleased to explain the menu and help in anyway possible ! The food could not be faulted every dish we had was fantastic the fillet of beef was amazing and that coming from a beef farmer in Scotland is a great compliment . Couldn't fault our whole experience and would recommend to anyone

• Visited October 2013
“What a gem!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I reserved this restaurant on line months in advance for my husband's birthday on our 2 night trip to Paris. To my horror two hours prior to the booking I double checked the time of reservation only to discover I had booked the night before by mistake ! We rang the restaurant apologising for my mistake and asked if there was any chance of a table. We were told to turn up at about 9.15 to see if anyone didn't turn up for their reservations and after a nervous wait outside, voila!, we were in and what a treat. We were made to feel special from the minute we sat down in this cosy little bistro and Francois brought us a menu in English and happily talked us through it and helped us with our wine selection. The food was excellent and my husband declared it to be the best meal he had ever had ! We are already planning our return trip and will make sure that we book the correct date next time !