“Sublime”

Ranked #70 of 17,424 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We own a charming and authentic bistro from 1900 and we simply offer fresh products from "le marche" that our Chef Erwan le Gahinet puts together to create very tasty French cuisine. French and world cuisine because we litterally are globe trotters of bistros. We travel for food and we bring back authentic flavours from around the globe. We do everything to make you feel at home and very welcome in our restaurant. Only one saying guides us : the pleasure to please! We are opened everyday for lunch and dinner. See you soon at BISTROTTERS!
“Sublime”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Everything that one could want in a Parisian restaurant. Stunning food and fabulous atmosphere. A real find. Expensive but worth every penny.

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Pasadena, California
“WOW!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Bistrotters definitely surpassed my expectations. Food was excellent and the presentation was beautiful. My favorites included the spinach-grapefruit-prawn salad, monk fish wrapped in bacon, and the brioche caramel bread pudding. Staff was friendly and genuinely helpful. Very casual atmosphere was relaxing. I'll definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Terry S
“Superb - visit now!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I took my wife here as part of a 40th birthday surprise based on recommendations from trip advisor. We were both very excited and i have to say, the whole experience was delightful.
I emailed Francois in advance to book a table which is a must - the restaurant is small and very popular. He replied quickly and was very helpful. He even called me on the morning of our booking whilst we were still in the UK confirm our booking. I thought this was a nice touch albeit more helpful for him to know his numbers. We arrived about 9pm for our 9.15
booking. The restaurant was full and the 7.15 guests were finishing. I would certainly agree with other reviews that you may feel pressured to hurry up and leave if you are on this earlier sitting. We were greeted well but it soon became a little compact by the small bar with other guests collecting and waiting for the early guests to leave. That aside, Francois and his colleague rushed around welcoming guests and serving and saying goodbye to the 7.15 guests. We were seated and Francois politely asked us in good English if we understood any French. My wife speaks and understands Most French which Francois was pleased about. He spoke to my wife in French and briefly explained the menu on the wall. He left us to peruse the menu so he could assist other guests. We were next to the wall with the menu and it was difficult to read due to the angle so Francois' colleague assisted. The food was amazing - truly delicous. The Foie Gras was superb with so much flavour as with the vegeatable tart. The famous pork belly was one of the best dishes I have ever had. We asked Francois for a wine recommendation and yes, it was probably more expensive than we would have picked but it was a fantastic wine - really good and complimented our dishes perfectly. The atmosphere is fantastic too, yes there are English speaking people around but there are also local guests. Te background music was jazz and similar at the perfect volume. Attire is casual and all in all, the whole experience is worth every penny. You MUST visit!

2 Thank Dandub312
Berkeley, CA
“Lives up to #1”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

It's tough to live up to the expectations of being the top reviewed restaurant out of 10,000 in Paris. But Bistrotters did. Our meal was flawless--all three courses, the wine, and the friendly, professional service. Will return for sure.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Bruce1313
“Friendly environment, great food, A+++”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

A business colleague and I joked around before our visit that Bistrotters management must be pretty savvy to get to #1 placement on a list of 9000+ Paris restaurants on TripAdvisor. We were prepared to be disappointed and laugh at ourselves for being sucked in. How wrong we were. This is a really great place. Warm, friendly environment, excellent variety on the menu, beautifully prepared dishes (sauces were fantastic but not overwrought), and reasonably priced (for Paris anyway). I will be back with my wife on our next visit.