“Delicious and unique food!”
Review of Le Villaret

Le Villaret
Reserve with
Le Villaret is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #794 of 18,020 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Gourmet unique food, delicious. Very friendly man and wife owners.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

The Villaret is one of the "hidden" places in Paris , few tourists, a secret restaurant that
continually serves great food at great prices and friendliness. I do recommend it highly as I have
had the pleasure to go there many times. Do not be afraid to try some of the ultra authentic offerings that they have on the menu. The wine list is well researched as well as quality/price prices.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Based on the many positive reviews, I decided to give this place a try. Like others commented, you need to work to find this place as it is not in the most frequented parts of the city and it is tucked away on a small street. I opted for the cheese plate which turned out to be $22 euros which is quite expensive. I then noticed a small bug crawling around on top of one of the pieces of cheese. The waiter paid little attention to me. I told him I didn't speak French yet he continued to ask me questions in French. Overall, I was not impressed and I personally didn't find the atmosphere all that welcoming. Perhaps I am missing something, but I would no go back.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I don't always enjoy my stays in Paris... but then again, Paris sometimes shows you what it does best, and why it can be lovely. Le Villaret is my favourite kind of restaurant. Someone's front room, a very nice wine list, and non pretentious but very tasty dishes. I didn't try the whole menu, but I can vouch for the 'rognons', the lamb shank and the terrines, and they were fantastic!!! The service was also very good, easy going, and unpretentious, but efficient. A really nice parisian night! Recommended.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I had a real culinary experience in this hidden, 11th arrondissement, restaurant.
You will find it i n a tiny and quiet street, Service is excellent, but the top is of course the meal. You have a menu at 32€ at night which will leave your taste buds full of emotions.
The wine list is also a real travel into French vineyards and hopefully the Wine waiter or the chef will be your guide in it.
The atmosphere is calm and simple, so you can better enjoy your dishes with clients or friends.
Loved it