“Perfect! The best soufflé ever!”
Review of Le Souffle

Le Souffle
Ranked #430 of 18,359 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I went there for the second time and everything was perfect. I had a champignon souffle, magret with peaches and pistachio/chocolate soufflé for desert. I'm a big fan of magret and they really know how to prepare one. It was delicious. The desert was the best souffle I ever had. The place is very charming, great for romantic dinner, but I was there with my mom. It's absolutely necessary to make reservation . Even with free desks they probably won't let you go without one.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,842)

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was everything I had expected and more! I was a little afraid of not being able to decifer the menu and communicate with the wait staff as some other reviewers had stated, but that was a non issue. The waiters spoke enough English and were very attentive. The restaurant was small and quaint and very French. The food was AMAZING! I cannot say enough about how good the souffles were. I have no complaints. I will definitely make a point of going back the next time I'm in Paris!

1  Thank Aas0512
Reviewed April 29, 2013

the restaurant is very close to a number of hotels in the district, near the louvre and place de la concorde. we ate there recently a part of a family trip with our two teenage children.
the food is tasty, and predictably all three courses can be Soufflés.
in retrospect, we could have shared some dishes as they are quite filling.
a fun place to dine.
BTW - you can order other food besides Soufflés.

1  Thank FStrav
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Four of us went here last week and it was a great find - very close to our hotel Westin Vendome. The food was excellent as was the service - though no English was spoken. Reasonable wine list and pricing - will definitely go back. Caution - do not over order - the souffles were quite large!

1  Thank JD1946
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Give is a shot. Located on a small side street close the the Louvre and Westin Vendome. A decent option for a different meal, without breaking the bank.

1  Thank DrZZZZ