“French Steak and fries”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed March 28, 2014

No Menu. A salad, a drink and steak and fries. That's all. But it is good. I wasn't sure about the sauce on the steak at first, but it grew on me and I liked it. The setting is very much like all Parisian restaurants, crowded, noisy and fun. You won't leave hungry. They keep bring food and bringing food until you beg them to stop. Then they have a choice of desserts. I enjoyed it and recommend it. The cost is reasonable by Paris standards. Conveniently located in the St. Germane area.

1  Thank Tennessee50plus

Reviewed March 26, 2014

This place always has a line up and for good reason. Good food at a (keep in mind this is Paris) at a good price. They only service steak and fries. It's all you can eat Staff is friendly and you can get in and out relatively quick (not counting the wait to get in). I would recommend this place to anyone staying or passing through the area.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Only serve one dish, but they do it the best in paris.

Starts with a lettuce salad and then the first half of the steak and frites. Once your done they come back for another piece of steak and more frites!!

The best meal in paris I've had and surprisingly well priced considering how good the food and serve is.

I would highly recommend.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

When we got to the restaurant just before 1900 there we got second in line, but in the following minutes the line expanded gradually. At 1900 exactly the doors opened and we were welcomed by friendly staff who showed you to a table. We didn't know too much about the place so we were waiting for a menu, but there weren't any, not for the main course anyway. The waiter just asked us how we liked the steak cooked, that's it. After a short while, the steaks were served with french fries and an extraordinary sauce, which apparently had been made from a secret recipe for generations. There were two servings so you do not leave hungry. There was a small menu for desserts, and the one we had, the Crème Brûlée was really nice. Overall, great food, great staff, great experience.

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

This meal reminds of something you could be served at a hospital. I think even McDonalds would have been able prepare and serve the meat better than this. Please do not waste your money at this restaurant.

4  Thank Linda K