“Glad we found this place!”

Le Petit Prince de Paris
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Le Petit Prince de Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #565 of 17,315 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Description: Located in the historic "Quartier Latin", close to the Pantheon and the location of the ancient Gallo-Roman baths, "Le Petit Prince de Paris" was an old tavern in 1450 Transformed into mansion, it will become in 1976 the signature restaurant of all Paris. Since then, Le Petit Prince de Paris did not fail in its reputation for firm favorite and has the motto gourmet edited by Bernard Saw "There is no love more sincere than that of good food." This traditional Parisian restaurant open every evening from 19 pm until midnight 30 invites you to discover in a cosi and warm decor, fine and family card ready to seduce the palate of all, a great value for money. Its menu, prepared using only fresh products, offering a subtle blend of traditional French cuisine and the flavors of the world. Privatized every noon of the week and the weekend for receptions from 40 people, Le Petit Prince de Paris rivals creativity to make your event an exceptional moment! Here is an invitation to discover or rediscover this address to the typical style of old Paris and the warm authenticity.
“Glad we found this place!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were in Paris and were looking for a place to have our anniversary dinner. We took a chance at Le Petit Prince and could not have been happier. Both the menu and decor are eclectic to say the least. It's a little Parisian and a little mid eastern too. We both had something from the price fixed menu. I had a perfectly cooked lamb chop with a cheesy potato dish and my spouse had a veal stew that she said was terrific. We finished our meal with the apple tatin which was the best we had ever had (really).

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Robert B

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Sydney
“Fabulous finish to Paris trip”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

After trying a few different places to eat in Paris this was a recommendation from a local.
I couldn't have been happier with the choice to eat here on my last night in Paris.
The food was fresh and delicious, the service was great, the atmosphere was brilliant.
Dim lighting, the decor very old world Paris, and live music (jazz pianist) was a surprise bonus.
I am a fussy eater and the duck literally fell off the bone it was so tender. DELICIOUS!
Get someone to pin point on a map exactly where this restaurant is as it is a little hard to find, but definitely worth looking for!! Loved it!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank CozSydney
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Hidden gem!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This cozy restaurant has fantastic food and fantastic service! They have a few fixed priced menu options which are very reasonable. The crime brûlée presentation was well done! ( and delicious !). Every time we go there we really enjoy our evening!

• Visited November 2012
Pine City, Minnesota
“A lovely meal”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Third time back to this charming restaurant in two years. Food, as always, generous, fresh and delicious. Quirky bohemian atmosphere, off the beaten track, and not touristy.

• Visited October 2012
dzebelman@gmail.com
“We just finished dinner here, and I had to write”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have used this site extensively, and feel I must give back. I do not want anyone else to be subjected to this restaurant. We have been in Paris for almost two weeks, have eaten in many wonderful restaurants, and had heard good things about Le Petit Prince de Paris. The only reason I did not rate it even lower was that the entree, their pate de la maison, was very good. We found the flavors to be too strong and odd. My husbands steak with pepper sauce was overly spicy. I ordered for my main dish the noix de coquilles saint jacques. I found these to be inedible due to their fishy taste. There was none of the sweetness that I usually attribute to sea scallops. When I was asked if the dinner was good, I told the waiter this. He spoke to the chef, and came back quite defensively, telling me that they were freshly bought this morning.
Ironically, a French woman sitting next to me, noting that I spoke French, asked me to look at her turbot. She said it was the oddest piece of turbot she had ever had and she knew her fish. She spoke to the waiter as well, a different waiter. He told her, "I can show you the bill. It is turbot and it was bought this morning." I thought it odd that both of us found our dishes to be unacceptable.

• Visited October 2012