“Lovely, without doubt” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Reservations
Oslo, Norway
“Lovely, without doubt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2011

My family and I visited "Les dix vins" a sunday night, and this is without doubt one of my new favourite restaurants. We did not experience bad behaviour or audacity, as some other people mention. My family speak french fluently, and that may be an advantage, since I do not believe they speak english very well. If you struggle with getting a reservation because of their missing english skills, I would have gone there anyways, with or without reservation. (PS: They do have english menus). I will definitely go here again!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank EmilyRM

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Very very rude!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2010

I was informed about this restaurant by tripadvisor and really wanted to go there for dinner with my girlfriend. I thought to make a reservation first because as the reviews say, it is tiny.
The following conversation took place:
Rude French: Les Dix Vins, bon joir.
Me: Bon joir, do you speak English (I don' t speak French)
Rude French: ???!!!!???????(French)??!!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!??? au revoir! tout tout tout
He closed the phone!!! He spoke only in French and closed the phone. He could say, "Sorry no English au revoir!) Maybe this restaurant is the best in Europe! I don't want to know it because of his altitude. I found another lovely restaurant for dinner! He lost money, and won a bad review!

1 Thank Karagkioules
San Mateo, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Bistro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2009

Located in the Montparnasse district off Pasteur Blvd., just a couple of blocks from the Hotel Innova where we were staying. We couldn't get in for dinner until after 8p, but it was worth the wait. Very quaint and small bistro with a full bar and candlelight setting at our table. Since we were early we had the attention of the waitress who tried her best to help us with our limited french on the menu. It got quite busy after 9p and she was the only one there running the show so we were glad we came when we did! The food was excellent and well presented. I started off with an appetizer consisting of cucumber, mozzarella cheese and a sesame seed sauce, very different! The main course was a delicious and very tender breast of duck in a tasty sauce with potatoes au gratin. For dessert, their creme brulee was a fine way to end the evening.

I hope to return to Paris again and come back here to sample more of their cuisine!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ing72
New Jersey, USA
“J'aime Le Dix Vins”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2009

Le Dix Vins was my favorite restaurant from my last trip to Paris. This place is adorably tiny with a great menu and wine list, fantastic price (24 euros for 3 course meal), friendly and helpful staff, and genuine french feel. Wonderful place for a romantic dinner or fun with friends. There aren't many tourists here as it seems to be a hidden gem. Its 2 blocks from the Pasteur metro stop in the 15 arrondissement...don't miss it!

1 Thank ekeat
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“everything great except...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2008

everything great except for the trashy decor. But then luckily one doen't eat the tablecloth...

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook