“It should be the last meal of your life!”
Review of Epicure

Epicure
Reserve with
Epicure is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 17,315 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“It should be the last meal of your life!”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We have been fortunate to have dined at more than a dozen 3 Michelin star restaurants throughout the world including Paris ( of course ), Monte Carlo, Madrid, San Sebastián , New York, Brugge, Hong Kong, Macau etc .

This should be saved as your very last meal as I doubt it will get any better.

Nothing more needs to be said save be prepared for serious financial haemorrhage at the end (eg 15 euros for a Cappucino !).

2 Thank Lynden K
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directeur de la Restauration at Epicure, responded to this review, October 3, 2014
Dear guest,

It is a real pleasure for us to read your great comment on TripAdvisor.

Being mentioned as the best experience you have had is an honor for our team.

We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you next time you are in Paris.

Kind regards,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Oak Beach, New York
“NEEDS TO LOSE THE SHAKER OF SALT”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

First off, the decor is amazing. The staff very friendly and service outstanding. They serve courses you didn't even order. The presentation of the food fantastic. The only thing negative is the salt. I read many of the other reviews and went based on that. If they can lose the salt shaker I would up my review. Be prepared to part with a lot of money for this dining experience.

• Visited August 2014
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directeur de la Restauration at Epicure, responded to this review, September 15, 2014
Dear guest,

We may only thank you for your gracious comments, following your experience at Epicure. Thrilled to learn that you loved the décor, the friendliness of the staff and the efficiency of the service.

We may only regret that you found the food too salty for your taste, and may only recommend to specify, upon your next visit, that you would prefer to have the salt on the light side.

King City, Canada
“Incredible ”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

My most amazing restaurant , food and service experience . Service was like nothing I have ever experienced before . It wasn't stuffy , it was comfortable and welcoming . Waiters were extremely friendly and had a good sense of humour. Food was to beautiful to eat but to good not to eat . Every plate was an experience and each time you finished one you would eagerly anticipated the next . The presentation was like art and exceptional at that . Taste and flavours caused your taste buts to dance . And when dinner was all over they come to your table with a magic box that lights up and
when it opens it exposes delicious macaroons and sweet treats . Overall the best experience in my life and I would do it all over in a second and will return on my next visit.

1 Thank 334astrid
Dear guest,

It is a great pleasure to read that Epicure is your most amazing restaurant, food and service experience ever! We are delighted with the words you used to describe the service, and that you appreciated the friendliness of our waiters, as much as the quality of the dishes served.

The magic box is always a nice treat, at the end of one’s meal, and it is lovely to read that you enjoyed it so much.

You will of course always be welcome, for another gastronomical experience!

Singapore, Singapore
“Superb !!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I had a lunch with my wife and our table was window side to the garden. We were impressed with the atmosphere and views.
We ordered the lunch course of 135EUR p.p. All the dishes were tasty and very nice presentations. Especially, I was impressed with tzatziki because of the dramatic change of the texture and presentation from the original Greek homemade tzatziki, but the taste was actually tzatziki.
The desserts were apricots with coconut sauce which looked like fried eggs in the breakfast, and the chocolate which looked like the twig and leaves, and we could enjoy their presentation as well as the taste.
The services were perfect, and the staff members were friendly and helpful.
As a result, I could experience the most gorgeous and expensive lunch here.
I was also surprised when I saw the price of the bottle of Champaign ‘Laurent-Perrier NV’ at the airport. That was 28 EUR while I paid 160 EUR in the restaurant, and I cannot see any differences between the picture of the bottle I took in the restaurant and the bottle in front of me which I purchased at the airport. I hope two bottles are different ones…

Dear guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your lunch with your wife so much, and that you outlined the quality of the setting as much as the quality of the service!

It seems that you had a special mention for the Tzatziki, a traditional Greek dish, revisited by our chef, in a combination of interesting textures and flavors.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again soon.

Daglan, France
“A wonderful experience”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We've eaten in quite a few Michelin-starred restaurants, but this is one that truly deserves its three stars. Beautiful setting (we began with Champagne in the garden courtyard, and then ate lunch in the dining room). Excellent food and service throughout.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank DaglanGuy
Dear guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed so much your experience at Epicure, and that you appreciated so much the food, the setting and the service.

It was nice that you had the chance of enjoying the outside area for drinks, and the comfort of the dining room to continue your lunch.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.