“Great feed”

Epicure
Ranked #5 of 16,839 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great feed”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

If you're a committed gastronome, don't miss out on eating here. the sauces i ate were a bit rich for my wife, who avoided the richer mains and ate fish with a light white wine sauce, with which she was very happy. I was delighted with my steak au poivre

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank petebirch
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Food & Beverage Director at Epicure, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your comments on TripAdvisor following your experience at Epicure.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your dinner and that the sauce was at your wife convenience. Our three-Michelin star Chef Eric Frechon is always thrilled to satisfy our guests according to their dietary needs.

I look forwards to welcoming you back at Epicure, and remain,

Yours sincerely,

• Turkish first
Brisbane
“Superb”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

This was the last stop on our gastronomic tour of France - so we were there right on the back of a series of amazing meals, and it's seriously lovely. It's not for fancy molecular gastronomic cuisine. It's beautiful French foods in classic French silver service surrounds. The degustation was definately the best portioned of any we had in France, in terms of courses - ESP on the back of bocuse, at which the 7 courses were almost in edible for the size! Immaculate service, gorgeous surrounds. Superb food.

3 Thank BrisbanePrincess_K
Dear Madam,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this glowing review on TripAdvisor following your visit at Epicure.

As you have experienced our three-Michelin star restaurant at the end of your gastronomic tour of France, we are even more touched by your kind comments.

Finally, I would like to thank you for posting these beautiful pictures of Chef Eric Frechon’s cuisine!
I look forward to welcoming you back again at Epicure.

Best regards,

London, United Kingdom
“beautiful experience!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Went to Paris for a gastronomy-filled weekend and the 3 chosen ones were L'Arpege, L'Epicure and Le Chateaubriand. I have to say it is now one of my favourites - I would not hesitate to go back should I go to Paris again. All the dishes were perfectly executed and my only wish was that I had the ability to order and eat more! Service was faultless as a 3 starred should be.

A bonus would have been to meet Eric Frechon! I would recommend it to anyone who can appreciate the work of art of great chefs.

Merci encore à toute l’équipe et j’espère, a bientôt.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Raaisha J
Dear Raaisha,

Thank you for writing such a nice review on Trip Advisor about you beautiful experience at Epicure.

We are delighted to know that you appreciated all the dishes and would have tasted more. We are pleased that you liked the service as well and will share your comments with the teams.

Many thanks for your recommendation and appreciation of Chef Eric Frechon work of art. Be assured that he likes to meet and greet clients at the end of the service. We are sorry he could not come to you on your last visit but he will certainly do the next time you come to the restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards,

Food and Beverage Director
USA
“Most delicious meal. An entire experience”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Our group of five had dinner at Epicure this past Thursday. We were staying at the Bristol.
Our experience (because it was far more than simply "dinner") lasted from 8pm until 12:30pm. I cannot say enough amazing things about the experience and the meal.

We sat at a table near the back of the restuaurant (it is an intimate experience with maybe 15 tables) -- it seemed like they did one seating a night. The have a gorgeous working fireplace that was on and added great ambience to the space.

Everyone's meal was excellent (my favorites were: appetizer: the geen asparagus and pink onion. For the main course my favorites were the hen poache in a "bladder" which I didn't order myself but tasted). Even the amuse bouche was probably the best amuse bouche I have ever had.

The servers and staff were an equal part of what made this an amazing experience (Diego our waiter was excellent).

I will also say that it was one of the most expensive meals I have ever had, so you are definitely paying for everything but, to me, it was worth it!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank 440WorldTraveler
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit at Epicure on TripAdvisor.

We are truly honored to read that you considered this experience as the most delicious meal you ever had. As you pointed out, we do one seating for each service in order to assure the best experience to our guests.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed the cuisine of our three-Michelin star Chef Eric Frechon as well as the service which contributed to make your experience “amazing”. Be assured that we have shared your kind compliments with Diego.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Le Bristol and Epicure, in the meantime I remain,

Yours sincerely,

Des Moines, Iowa
“Best Service Ever. Great food.”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have never been treated so well at any restaurant in my life, and I am an old man. The service was just unbelievable, bordering on shockingly good.

The staff was uniformly friendly. Eager to please. Eager to share their knowledge and love of food and wine.

I was blown-away by my lunch at Epicure.

• Visited January 2013
Dear Sir,

We want to thank you for writing such a beautiful review about your last visit at Epicure which conquered you.

We are thrilled to learn that you were treated better than anywhere else. Be assured that your nice comments about the staff will be shared; our teams are really enthusiastic and love to share their passion.

We would be delighted to welcome you again in our gastronomic restaurant for an unforgettable experience.

Kind regards,