“Fresh, fast, good quality sushi.”
Review of Lo Sushi - CLOSED

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We needed a break from heavy French cuisine, and this was the perfect antidote! Ten minute walk from what used to be the Hilton Arc de Triomphe. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

every time I visit Paris of course I have lunch at LO, why, because I love it, I love to listen and talk with local people, the real Paris is seating there, and not only that, the glamour , fashion, locals , all well dressed...Is like a dream a movie and I really enjoy it , I go with my wife and my son, they love it!!! we love it!!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Based on the previous reviews, we decided to try this restaurant when we were in Paris. We did not regret it! The quality of the food, the ambience and the good service made our dinner experience a very good one!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

We've eaten here many times over the past 10 years ! This is still our favorite Sushi bar in Paris.

Saumon mi-cuit and Foie gras poêlé are excellent !

Reviewed April 1, 2012 via mobile

Every time that i visit Paris i always stop by and eat at lo.my opinion is that is simply the best.