“Best Moules”

Leon de Bruxelles
Ranked #1,593 of 16,854 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Beirut, Beyrouth, Lebanon
“Best Moules”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

My first time trying moules! BUT what I ordered was unforgettable experience for someone who is not so fond of sea food. My wife enjoyed hers a lot as well.

• Visited December 2013

• Turkish first
Malaysia
“Great Mussels !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

Visited this restaurant twice when I was with in Paris with my family of 4 in mid December.

All of us love how fresh and how the mussels were cooked.

I'm sure we will be back the next round !!

Visited December 2013
“Poor service ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

served by a few waiters... one was fine. the others were rude and ignorant .... asked for the bill three times... and i could see these words written on his face "Can't You JUST WAIT! "..... BTW ... it wasnt busy in the restaurant when we were there, so i dont know why he given me that look... so i then standup and grap my jacket and bag... woohoo bill is on the table...

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

I need to say that service was very nice and food delicious! But the place itself was quite crowded (although it's not a bad thing :) and we had to wait for the order couple of minutes.
The restaurant is situated in the heart of London and the interior is very nice too! I will definitely come back when I'm gonna be in London again!

• Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“Food ok service ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Food not as good as so many recommendations. The dish does not look like delicate French food, like made in a hurry. It is not as fresh as I expected. The table the carpet do not look neat. Maybe they are very busy. It is an OK restaurant.

• Visited November 2013