La Terrasse Mirabeau
Reserve with
La Terrasse Mirabeau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,488 of 17,873 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Passy
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We've Been here on the 8th of May and it has been a very pleasant experience.
Positive sides:
Food was really good from Starter to Dessert.
Our second waiter was knowledgeable and quite helpful translating pretty much the whole menu for us ( our French is not the best)
The restautant has a nice modern look
Negative sides:
Not very Central
First waitress was not helpful at all and looked pretty bored.
In all I would recommend it and would come back

1  Thank JoandChris17

Reviewed April 29, 2013

With the weather finally approaching the 60's, we looked for a place where we could dine outdoors.
La Terrasse Mirabeau turned out to be a good selection. We were virtually alone on the terrace, with only one other diner choosing to eat outside. The 29 euro lunch selection found us both ordering a cod ceviche entree and chicken plat, both of which were nicely presented and tasteful. We enjoyed a moderately-priced Beaujolais Cru. Desserts consisted of well-made sorbets and strawberries. Very nice find in the 16th Arrondissement.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I just moved to Paris, and I live 300 metres from the restaurant. I went in there to get a cup of coffee and a cola. I wanted to use their free wifi, so I asked for the password. I was told that it was not for tourists, only for real Parisiens (on the door it says free wifi). I then wanted to leave, so I asked politely for the check.
19 ? for an espresso and a diet coke!!!!!
I'm NEVER coming back.

2  Thank Karo7913
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We were taken to this restaurant as guests with our French friends, and being highly recommended by Parisians themselves, we knew were not going to be disappointed.

As soon as we arrived, we were greeted by a lovely gentleman who spoke wonderful perfect english and was very attentive and friendly, which was wonderful for first impressions.

We were first given a delicious complimentary soup starter in a tall shot glass.

For entree I had the foie gras which was presented beautifully mixed with roasted hazelnuts, and a suprising sweet fruit sorbet to compliment to foie gras, and some cornmeal bread.

For main I had the pheasant with wine reduction which was delicious and very tender, and it came with a large side of potato gratin which was deliciously creamy.

Dessert was exceptional and it was the salted caramel souffle, simply too good for words, wonderful rich caramel sauce underneath the delicate fluffy souffle.

To end the meal, a lovely small plate of complimentary french sweets were brought to the table to share which ended the meal perfectly.

The service was outstanding and will definitely be back for more. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Everything about this place is great - it is very cozy, off the tourist trap, wonderful and very local food with a twist and great wines. The service is worth separate mentining - I felt like I was a long-awaited guest in my friends home. I wish it was my restaurant de quartier. I will definintely be back.