“Awsome Fish”
Review of La Luna

La Luna
Reserve with
La Luna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #845 of 18,356 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Last evening just entered the restaurant.
As the menu was in french I had to ask for help.
The waiter helped me to choose .
Starter Goat cheese with rocket was delicious followed by fish.
Panna cotta completed the evening joy of eating in this restaurant.

1  Thank Khajurahu

Reviewed November 8, 2013

... you have eaten fish here, it becomes ever so difficult to have fish elsewhere. You always compare, and this comes out on top. We have been here many times over the last four years, and we have only had one off-day for the chef. Consistently good fish quality, very decent wine list. The price is, well, consistent with the quality. Make no mistake, this is an expensive place, best reserved for that special celebration with fellow foodies or for an expense account. BTW, keep space for the signature dessert of Baba Au Rum !

1  Thank TV66
Reviewed September 10, 2013

What a lovely restaurant!! Firstly the staff were very very nice, the head waiter spoke English and was very happy to give us an English menu. A bowl of the most wonderful mussels arrived whilst we were looking at the menu, I can honestly say they were the best I have ever tasted! First course we ordered flambé prawns and then a lobster stew and a lobster salad, both were wonderful. I am having trouble finding fault having said that it was VERY expensive so a great place for a real treat in Paris.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Exceptional luxury Sea Food restaurant in the heart of Paris 8th Arrondissement. I have known the place for ages and always go for the following which I advise amateurs to do. Ask for small shells as apparetive with a carafe of Vouvray dry white wine. Ask the hostess what is the best catch she can offer. Trust the chef to prepare it beautifully. Finish with the home made gigantic Baba au Rhum. Do not be surprised by astronomic: prices unfortunately quality this high isn't cheap. It definately is worth the bi annual visit Ihave paid this place in the past 15 years or so

1  Thank Petrus_l
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Best sea food I have ever tried in my life. The service was great and luxury decoration. Very happy with this place.