“great value”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Good value and tasty food. Quiche is big and lucious. Staff helpful and friendly and ambience good. Central location.

1  Thank Cathirene

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My 15 year old niece and I were wandering the streets of Paris and came upon this darling little place for a late afternoon lunch. The service was the best and we each had one of the daily specials. I had the stuffed pepper and it was excellent--a large portion that I couldn't finish and wished I could have taken with me. My niece had the chicken and also couldn't finish. The interior was light and bright and we were seated in comfortable booths. Loved it.

1  Thank KWArizona
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We ate here two nights in a row because it was friendly, relaxed and excellent value for money. It also seemed to be used by local people and students which counts for a lot. The quiche was wonderful. Tap water was brought to the table as a matter of course, without us having to ask. It's probably not the place for a romantic meal for two while in Paris, but for good food and excellent service at the end of a day spent sightseeing it was hard to fault.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

If you want to have a break while you are visiting the city of Paris, and near by Notre Dame a good option and not expensive is the cosy restaurant La Fourmi ailee.
They have a short menu, but menu but more than enough..also for vegetarians.
Try the quirche lorraine..it's really good.

1  Thank Francisca2012T
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Came here with a friend from England and we loved it. The food was beautiful and the waiter had a great sense of humour. The food portions were perhaps a little bit too big but we certainly got value for money.

2  Thank GillianF247