“Truly amazing food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Recamier

Le Recamier
Ranked #541 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
San Francisco, California
“Truly amazing food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2011

We ate there last night (me, husband, 5year old boy & 2 1/2 year old boy) and although we were nervous about taking our children to such a nice restaurant, our experience was wonderful. Heavenly souffles, excellent food overall, and very good service. I would recommend this place to anyone without hesitation. Do not miss the caramel souffle!

• Visited June 2011
3 Thank anniesf_11

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Canada
“Fabulous food, can't say the same for the service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2011

We ate at this restaurant this evening. Everything people say about the service is true. However, we had the best souffles we have ever eaten. As well, the vegetable ravioli were an experience in themselves - phenomenal!

Visited June 2011
Luxembourg
“If service with an attitude is what you crave for, voilà!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2011

i visited this restaurant with a friend in the restaurant business in May 2011.

Despite the good recommendations we got which led us to try out the place, frankly, neither he or I were impressed.

The dishes were bland, the soufflés - unimpressive. The prices - high.

My greatest problem with the restaurant, however, beyond the bland dishes, is the rather rude, uncourteous service.

I'll never go back.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank alexeikarp
Berkeley, CA
“Back Again at A Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2011

Went back to Le Recamier again two years after eating there last. It is still great and still one of the best and most memorable meals we have had in our four trips to Paris. The souffles are still amazing and the food is great. Definitely do not feel ripped off when eating here, which unfortunately is not the case at other Paris restaurants. A definite A+.

1 Thank CulturesQuest
Palm Beach, Florida
“Best souffle restaurant....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2011

This was our first stop my husband and myself after arriving in Paris. This was recommended to me by a French friend, so I knew it had to be good and it was. I never tasted souffles like this. My husband had an herb souffle and I had the cheese souffle. I was surprised and the height of it and the size, thought it would be too much to eat, but it was light and fluffy and I had room for a dessert souffle as well. We chose the caramel as I had never had that flavor before and it was just amazing, not overly sweet with the focus more on the caramel flavor which you could tell was authentic. This is a great place for lunch. I don't know that I would dine there for dinner, too casual, but I didn't see the inside of the place that well as they had everyone outdoors for lunch. It's off the beaten path a bit, so you can't sit back and watch the people go by. But I highly recommend it and would return.

1 Thank finefoodlover4ever