“Southern french at its best”
Review of La Cerisaie

La Cerisaie
Reserve with
La Cerisaie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,129 of 17,520 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We went there couple of days ago we tried the following
Chataigne soup with foie gras 5/5
As main dish
Cochon noir 5/5
Pigeon 3/5
Desert :
Apple crumble : 3/5
Overall we would recommended and come back again.. Small simple and tasty but a bit on the expensive side

1  Thank Bassem16
There are newer reviews for La Cerisaie

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Close to Montparnasse station, wonderful food in the very very small bistro. Good wine, food and good service. Reservations are recomended but it seemed to me they will try to accomodate walkins as much as possible. Not too pricey.

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We telephoned and booked a table for 9 people. They told us no problem, so long as we came after 9 as there are two sittings, at 7 and 9. When we arrived at 9.10 they showed us to a table for 6 and brought a stool out from the kitchen to help us fit. There really was no physical way that we could have crammed in. They then had the audacity to blame us for booking late. we had to leave and find somewhere else.

1  Thank GeertHackney
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Wow!! You'd be forgiven for walking right past this tiny little place in a lively part of town in the shadow of the Montparnasse Tower, but, it would be a shame if you did. Creative and delicious cuisine from the Southwest of France. Taste combinations I'd never thought of before and fresh twists on this cuisine which is usually quite heavy but was spot on for my dining companion and I. I'll be back!

1  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed August 27, 2012

After visiting the Tour Montparnasse with three limited-mobility older women, we needed a nearby restaurant. La Cerisale fit the bill. I stumbled onto it literally through a google.map search. Anyway, I was thrilled to find this superb, tiny restaurant. We were warmly greeted by a beautiful young blond woman who from start to finish was solicitous and very warm to the older members of our group. It's a small menu, but each item is so incredibly interesting and unique. I had a sublime cochon noir with THE best fieves (beans). Glorious. We were a group of 8, so the chef offered us two bowls of vegetables... the one a sublime potato purée with white truffles, the other, petits pois with white truffles. Dessert.... WELL.... my vacherin was brilliantly created. At the end, our hostess graciously phoned for taxis for our group and the chef came out to greet us and agreed to a photo with us out in front of the restaurant. I cannot wait to return!

1  Thank gabrielphiladelphia