“Very good”

Ranked #1,477 of 19,023 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Description: Located in Paris just a stone's throw from the prestigious Champs Elysées, is this great Moroccan restaurant offering a setting reminiscent of a Thousand and One Nights. Enjoy an array of Eastern dishes such as cous cous, pastillas(sweet meat pies), barbecued lamb and a great variety of tajines, all at more than affordable prices, particularly considering the location of the restaurant. The red and gold décor will transport you away to another land
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I like this place. It’s near Champs Elysées where our hotel was located. We were there at 7pm and we were seated directly. The staff is very friendly and food very good. We tried lamb couscous and tajin with plum, everything was excellent. You can have vegetables and ‘semoule’ as much as you want which is great because I love vegetables with couscous. “Atay” (their traditional green tea with fresh mint) is a must. Prices are reasonable since it’s located near ChampsElysees.

1  Thank Yara A

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

wonderful Moroccan meal

great service.

Delicious dish, huge portion

I recommended tajin lamb with lemon and olive and the star lamb with coscous its really amazing.

Great Marocaine restaurant, I recommend to everyone.

1  Thank Bashayer K
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Ordered lamb and artichokes tagine (to be ordered with the side of couscous) and the meat was great, sadly the artichokes did not taste of much. Room full of smoke, ventilation should work better.
Overall positive experience for a change, but not going to go back.

2  Thank Alessia K
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Just a wonderful Moroccan meal. Simple but tasteful typical dishes. Good value and professional service. And a block from Champs Elysees!

1  Thank Carlos P
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to eat although late Moroccan food near Les Champs-Elysees. I used to go to this place when living in France and liked it. I arrived late and was very happy with the quality of the service (nice servers) and flexibility as I managed to eat a tagine served with a bit of the couscous (very good)
So still the same quality. I recommend clearly.

1  Thank JCBeISA