“Friendly service”
Review of L'Armagnac

L'Armagnac
Reserve with
L'Armagnac is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,912 of 18,356 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: République
Reviewed April 29, 2011

Everytime when I goto Paris I goto l'Armagnac. Service is friendly, food is perfect and price is good.
Last time we were with six, the waiter asked a couple if they wanted to switch places so we could sit more comfortable. Friendly service and the food tastes really good. Especially the tartare de bœuf cru.

Reviewed October 23, 2010

good food, but the person who go to this place aren't very friendly.

Reviewed April 30, 2010

I went with my boyfriend. I had the most delicious spaghetti with salmon and he had an entrecôte , which he liked very much. The wine we chose was very good too. Only drawback was that every drink served after 11am (I think) was over-priced, so we payed some glasses of wine too much.

Reviewed October 9, 2009

We popped in to this restaurant, just round the corner from our hotel, out of convenience more than anything else. We were really pleased with the outcome. I had a burger and my wife had confit de canard, both served with cuts of roasted potatoes as opposed to standard chips, and then we both had chocolate fondant for dessert. The food was excellent, the service was fine without being outstanding (typically relaxed Parisien style!) and the total bill was 57 euros (which also included 50cl of Rose wine, an apple juice and a tea). Good location for people watching too. No complaints whatsoever, would go back and recommend to others.

1  Thank Edinburgerr