“Oh My Goodness .... Yummy!!”

Jean-Paul Hevin Chocolatier
Ranked #52 of 325 Dessert in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Description: We are happy to inform you that our Chocolate Cellar is open at 231, rue Saint Honoré - 75001, courtyard. We will be happy to wellcome you in this new place. Jean-Paul Hévin team
Frankfurt, Germany
“Oh My Goodness .... Yummy!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Paris twice and each time I've stopped for this delicious chocolate. This has got to be the best chocolate ever. There is not a bad item in the store. Everything is delicious and fresh. I've never been to the restaurant but I've gone twice to the chocolate store near the Louve. If I ever go back to Paris I will definitely make another trip back!!! Don't miss out on this chocolate. It is worth stopping at for chocolate.

• Korean first
Austin, Texas
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went here to buy chocolate. I went back twice in the same day! Best chocolate ever and the people that work there were very friendly and helpful. I went to the location on Motte-Picquet. They didn't have a restaurant - just had chocolate.

• Visited December 2012
Moscow, Russia
“Excellent coffee and macarons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

The place is very centrally located - just around the corner from Vendome. We tried the local version of cheesecake which was very light and tasty. The local coffee was also quite good. The atmosphere is filled with chocolate and coffee aroma.

• Visited December 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice pastries, chocolates, macarons”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Tastes great! We bought chocolates and macarons off the shelf at Galeries Lafayette Gourmet. One of the best I've had so far.

Visited October 2012
Mexico City, Mexico
“Uh-mazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Famous for their cheese filled chocolates, everything you pick there is a work of art and a complete pleasure for your senses. If go for the cheesed chocolate serve them as appetizers with a nice red wine.

Visited September 2012