“THE REAL SUSHI RESTAURANT.”
Review of Isami Zushi

Isami Zushi
Ranked #4,848 of 17,885 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ile de la Cite / Ile Saint-Louis
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Actually bit expensive like a some restaurant in GINZA-TOKYO but taste is also same.
I mean delicious and it is REAL sushi.
I strongly recommend you to go here if you want to know REAL SUSHI restaurant.
To be honest, Fed up with to many FAKE Japanese restaurant in Paris.
Again, I recommend you REAL one.

1  Thank Sat04

Reviewed February 14, 2010

In 2005, good sushi, rude service - the sushi chef and La Dame admonished me that I ate too mush wasabi with my fish. I paid too much to be treated this way. I returned this year with a friend who likes to eat there. Waiter so uptight I wanted to slip him a laxative. 84 euros for 2. The last time - door locked when I arrived, and the manager barely deigned to open it for me, didn't respond when I gave him the name of the reservation, he tried to force me to sit at a table I didn't like and for no reason. Maledictions everywhere. Very overpriced when there are so many good suchi places in Paris. Need I say more? Don't go there.

4  Thank Luckygirl333
Reviewed November 25, 2009

We were recommened to go to this restaurant by a friend.we arrived on a tuesday night they were busy,we asked for a table for three this would include our four month old baby.We were told they were full, fair enough i then asked could we book for another day and the a man behind the counter mumbled to the lady dealing with us and pointed to our baby,we were then handed a card and that was it.I felt if we were to arrive with a dog we would be better treated.

4  Thank marley20
Reviewed May 11, 2009

On a recent visit to Paris I ate at Isami which had had wonderful reviews. The quality of the fish was wonderful BUT unfortunately the TOTALLY over the top use of Wasabi (a very hot paste) left the food virtually INEDIBLE. I hope it was just an unlucky day there for me. A pity, as my fellow diners were experimenting with Japanese food for the first time. I strongly recommend to any diners to ask in advance to have the wasabi on the side.

Reviewed January 15, 2009

Although this place is considered but some as one of the best sushi in Paris we thought it was nothing special. Very expensive and the waiter had no patience to try to explain the dishes..

2  Thank Edisonlsf