“nice and friendly”
Review of Indonesia

Indonesia
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Indonesia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,873 of 17,520 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Not quite the same with Indonesian cuisine, but really good. The rendang beefs were great and delicious, and the portion was huge (for me). The interior also reminded me back home. Drinks are acceptable. Dessert "kolak" was very different, though. It was banana with cream (?) and sprinkled with chocolate, where it should be banana boiled in coconut milk and brown sugar (or at least that's how my mom cook it). By the way, the staff was super friendly and fun. We left home satisfied.

There are newer reviews for Indonesia

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I wanted to experience an authentic rijstafel and found this lovely restaurant on tripadvisor. Although we did not get a rijstafel the way they serve it in Amsterdam, we got plates of wonderful food. The friendly waiter warned us that they do their rijstafel differently, so the presentation came as no surprise. The main dishes were well-presented, but the desserts were disappointing.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

An Indonesian woman served me in very friendly way. The food taste is quite same to what I always had in Indonesia with little portions. I love the classic water bottle, the Indonesian traditional music played by CD, and the walls which enhanced with Indonesian handicrafts. The restaurant is clean, small and located in a safe area. Anyway their "sambal" or "Indonesian chili sauce" was really hot and spicy. Taste good and reminds me to Indonesia.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Partner and I ate in the Restaurant Indonesia, Paris on a whim whilst walking around the Luxembourg Gardens in the evening. We were seated and greeted quickly by the owner. The menu was presented and orders taken quicly we chose to share starters , Lumpia, Lemper and a main of Gulai Kambing an Indonesian Lamb Curry with Rice and Sweet and Sour vegetables. Refrreshment was a glass each of a classic white wine , French of course. There was sufficient in the entrees and a single main for both of us to leave replete. The food was on a par with anything I have had in Indonesia, Pricing was reasonable If i were to stay in the Rive Gauche St Germain area on my next visait and assuming that the restaurant still exists I would eat here again

Reviewed February 11, 2013

was there couple of months ago.. amazing experience.. people serve good.. friendly.. wish to go there again

1  Thank travel80_13
Adrien L, Gérant at Indonesia, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

That comment warms our hearts, come any time again!