“A taste of the US in Paris”
Review of Indiana Cafe

Indiana Cafe
Ranked #13,548 of 17,739 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Went here for our last meal in Paris, was pretty late for dinner and being 3 steps outside our hotel, we went for it.
We were pleasantly surprised! We had large servings with a very decent price tag. And the waitress was pleasant.
If this is what a chain in France is like, I feel badly for us in the USA. Our chains rot compared to this place!

1  Thank Dawnsies

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was an American cafe experience in the Republique section of Paris. With that in mind, it was good. Our Indian server was a student of the UK, so he spoke both English and French flawlessly, as well as his own language. Although I began my night conversing in French, I dropped my guard to English due to his fluency. The decor is Western USA with Native Americans adorning the walls. The music was a huge blend of 1980's rock and pop, the crowd by 9PM was younger than us. And, we're only 49! There are Budweiser signs and burgers, and yet we attempted to do an Americanized French for this meal. My wife had a tuna club with Avocado, while I had awesome Vegetarian Enchiladas. We each had dessert, my wife a Fondant Au Chocolat, while I ate a very delightful cheescake. We took our time enjoying the meal for about 2 hours with a Bottle of French red. Merci, Indiana Cafe!

1  Thank DaveEB310
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Generous helpings, helpful staff. This is what the French take on a fast food restaurant is like, which puts certain American chains to shame!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

food and drinks were amazing , especially happy hour, where the drinks were 50% off!!! and the staff were more than happy to please. great service..

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Grear food - tex mex, so not very parisian! We had 5 teenage boys with us though so it was perfect. Good choice on the menu, not bad value seeing as we were in Paris and the staff were great, we went 2 nights on the trot as we were staying in apartments nearby.