“A great find”
Review of Graindorge

Graindorge
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Graindorge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #303 of 17,407 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Chicago
“A great find”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

On a recent (and first) trip to Paris, I wanted to find a local restaurant with amazing food. I found it, and enjoyed meeting the owners who were the server and the chef. True french cuisine & a pleasant experience. They got us in last minute for 10pm dinner, patiently walked through a french menu with Americans who didn't speak French and served delightful food. A smaller menu, with more eclectic food. A great wine list!!!

• Visited January 2013

Southampton, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Even better than we expected!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Me and my boyfriend were in Paris for just two nights first night was an absolute mare went to a grill called hippopotamus do not go there service awful u name it! So we googled places to eat and this came up, its right near arc de triump and metro and was just delightful. In general we found parisians very rude and we walked into here and it was just bliss. We hadnt booked (i would recommend to do so) but they still got us in. It was all locals which is always a good sign and it was lovely!!

We ate of set menu, as it is a typical french restuarant the menu was in french but they helped us translate and i have beef cheeck for main bit worried to start with but oooo mmmyyyyy!!

For two people having 3 courses each on set menu with glass of wine, beer and tip we did 100 euro. But well worth its sounds alot but u pay 70 for an awful grill place (see above)

Please go here, made our trip even better!

• Visited December 2012
Ottawa
“What a gem!!!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Super helpful and friendly service, cozy atmosphere, and delicious, delicious food!!! I found this lovely restaurant with the help of Tripadvisor and was not disappointed. My family of 4 went on a Saturday night and ordered the set menu for EUR35 per person. We were able to try almost everything on the menu. It was totally worth it!! The manager/hostess was able to translate a little as to what each dish was, but I tell you - go with whatever, it will be a pleasant surprise regardless of what you order. You may find that all the patrons are French, but don`t be intimidated, it just makes it a even more Parisian experience!! It was our best meal of the week and the perfect spot to celebrate our last night in the beautiful city of Paris!! Je t'aime Paris. <3

• Visited November 2012
Beverley, United Kingdom
“Top quality food in a very friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

All of the food was cooked perfectly, really bringing out the best in the North of France/Belgian cuisine. The staff were more than happy to help either in French or English and also were very good at explaining some of the Belgian dishes that, personally, I hadn't heard of before. They were also happy to offer recommendations and brought out a fantastic cheeseboard.

The extensive Belgian beer list contained a wide range of artisan beers of varying colours, taste and strengths. I'd recommend the Westmalle - though I'd be lying if I said the 9.5% strength didn't knock my socks off a bit!

Overall, it was a great meal and handily not far from the Arc de Triomphe. It wasn't a surprise that it was so popular with the locals.

• Visited October 2012
Haywards Heath
“Did I miss the point?”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Extremely friendly and nice restaurant, but I found this place tremendously expensive for below average quality food. I'm not sure if I missed something, but I don't think so: I had better food for the whole rest of my trip in Paris and always cheaper than at this restaurant. Perhaps it's best just to say its not for everyone....

• Visited November 2012