“Findi was a pretty good find!”
Review of Findi - CLOSED

Findi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed March 21, 2012

After several days of French food in Paris, we were craving some Italian, at least I was. So, while walking the Champs Elysees area we came upon the Italian restaurant, Findi. It is a very elegant looking restaurant with nice atmosphere lighting. We were seated at a nice private table, our waiter was prompt to serve us and he was nice but not overly friendly. The food was actually very tasty, I had a caprese salad to start followed by spaghetti bolognese and both were prepared perfectly. My partner had the veal milanese and again it was tasty and prepared exaclty as it should. We finished with a creme brulee and it was excellent!!! Overall, I would say if you are in the area and want Italian while in Paris, try it! Follow me on twitter at William P Jordan III @tastefulife.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

I ate at this restaurant in June 2009 during a previous trip to Paris. We had a great time and decided to eat there again on our most recent visit. On reading the reviews here I was very surprised at the negativity of the comments. We didn't any problems with the service or with the food on our most recent visit and we had another great time.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

This is a well locaed and well decorated restaurant. But the food and the service are simply poor. Even the spaghetti (!!!) were overcooked and my children cancook better pasta. as for the service, you would expect this level of unfriendliness maybe in a station but certainly not in a restaurant located avenue Georges V. There are so much nice and good and warm restaurants in Paris. Forget this one !

2  Thank roy r
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We went here last Saturday for a celebratory evening and it was the worst restaurant I've ever been to in Paris! It was packed and they couldn't find our reservation for ages which meant we had to queue on the stairs, holding everyone up. There was no paper to dry your hands in either the men's or ladies' toilets and no one seemed that bothered when we told them. The maitre d' was extremely rude and the food mediocre - especially for the price. Wrong dishes were served then whisked away. I had parpadelle which was over cooked and stuck together. Awful. Plenty of better and more affordable italian restaurants in Paris than this one.

1  Thank Hippolyte
Reviewed October 11, 2011

This was recommended - it was awful. No veg with the beef. No bitter with the bread. The same bread with the cheese. Tables too close together.