“Relaxing, good cocktails, good service”

Emporio Armani Caffe
Reserve with
Emporio Armani Caffe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,088 of 18,482 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Description: Emporio Armani Caffè in Paris superchic 6th arrondissement is a perfect extension of the Armani aesthetic. Minimalist but not severe, neutral but tending toward the ecru/brown range rather than the more aging black, Emporio Armani attracts elegant diners and fashionistas in its peaceful ambience. This eaterie would not be out of place in Milan. The menu is entirely Italian with popular antipasti, classic spaghetti pomodo basilico, risottos including white truffle in season, and superb Italian ice cream on offer for mortals of the non-couture persuasion. A haven of serenity in Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
Reviewed April 3, 2012

After a poor lunch at Cafe de Flore, me and my boyfriend spotted the Armani Caffe across the road and decided to try it. I had seen bad reviews on here and wasnt sure if I wanted to go.

I was very suprised, it was amazing, the waiter was very friendly and chatty, the cocktails were arround 15 euros each, I had a Violet Martini and my boyfriend a Vodka Martini, really good quality drinks, we also received complimentary nibbles.

I wish we had gone here for my birthday lunch, I would go here again.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

My boyfriend took me for our anniversary to the Emporio Armani Caffe. You definitely need reservations if you are going on a Friday or Saturday night. The food is excellent, and the staff speaks fluent Italian- The place was full by the end of the night, and the service still persisted to be excellent. Overall, I was very pleased!!

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Great menu. Good quality authentic Italian food in a slick decor which has Armani's mark.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Had lunch at Emporiao Armani Caffe in Saint Germain during a recent business trip. We had a table in the front room. The food was very good, but the tables are extremely close together so it almost feels as if you are at one long table.
If you like the people at the table next to you, that is fine, but if you are bothered by the person sitting 2 feet away from you smoking while you are trying to enjoy your pasta, you may take exception.
The food was very good - the service was average. Certainly not the friendliest servers in the city.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

We walked in off the street with no booking. Had a great dinner. Helpful advice on wine. We would return