“The safest and best choice when it comes to Chinese cuisine”
Review of Diep

Diep
Ranked #3,661 of 17,863 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Description: Established in 1985 by the Diep family , the restaurant bearing the same name and located just off the most beautiful avenue in the world has succeeded over the years in carving out a great reputation for itself in the parisian restaurant scene. Known for the refinement and subtlety of its dishes, diep offers you a cultured and elegant setting, enhanced by objets d'art, wood panelling and frescos imported directly from asia. diep restaurant The Diep restaurant specialises in a combination of chinese and thai cuisine executed with finesse and delicacy. A wealth of eastern flavours await your palate, and you can choose between the subtleties of chinese cooking on the one hand and the spicier aromatics of thai cuisine on the other. Along with our established clientele, you are invited to appreciate the richness of the flavours offered by our authentic cuisine, which, thanks to our home delivery service, you can also savour in the comfort of your own home.
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I visit this restaurant whenever I am in Paris, my family loves it, my friends and my business partners love it too, so why not go. It is a good but not cheap chinese restaurant, I would recommend to stay away from the menu formulas, and make your choices according to your taste. The portions are really different from one dish to the other, but if you are a good eater consider three dishes to have the feeling of having eaten. The nems and the challot sole remain for me my favorits. The steam dim sum are good but do not order the assortment prepared just take one by one.You can go there for any occasion, I will be very surprised if you are ever disappointed.forme a place I recommend without fear. Remember it ain't cheap. Also some of the aspects to remember , a parking close by, and most important a nice walk on the Champ Elysees to digest is really a pleasure

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The restaurant was opposite our hotel - we had a lovely meal in it it was authenically chinese - including the staff.
However it was quite expensive - worth it for a special occasion

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

having too much french food can be so tiring...im half asian and i miss asian food during my travel, we picked this restaurant and we didnt regret it. Try the spring roll, corn n chicken soup, roast duck, asparagus and singaporean rice noodle. We scrapped the plate clean :)

Reviewed August 8, 2012

While Paris is not eactly a hotbed of Asian cuisine, Diep has been reliably good forever. The old-school interior has a warmth and cosiness that is welcoming and reassuring. It hasn't ever changed. Service is excellent. Typical Chinese menu offering primarily Cantonese dishes. A few Szechuan favorites. The fresh lobster is a terriffic dish, and you can choose your own. Something for everyone. Can get busy and reservations are a good idea.

Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Bland, extremely expensive. Hotels must be getting some benefit for recommending it. All three dishes poor. Rice a starchy mass. Staff were all polite.

1  Thank Trip444