“Excellent!”

Neighborhood: Montmartre
Warsaw, Poland
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The restaurant is small and very cozy, located in a hidden place, great meal, very well done - we had casseroled snails, steak with foi gras, scallops, eggs, chocolate cake and crem brule, very welcoming and friendly service, definitely worth next visit!

Visited April 2014

Plymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,308 helpful votes
“Excellent lunch.”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

OK it's a tourist favourite but I like it. Evenings can be hectic and you usually need to book but as we have confirmed today, if you get here for an early spot lunch then there may well be space. It's small, cosy, on a steepish hill. It is a simple room. The few staff are entirely friendly and helpful. The prices are good and the menu which has only varied slightly since our last lunch here last spring, is tasty and perfectly balanced.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank HillyCirencester
London, United Kingdom
“My most memorable meal in all of Paris!!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

What a romantic, gorgeous little place. I love love love this place. Paris in all it's glory! I can't compliment this place enough and can't wait to go back! We tried most things and loved them all and the atmosphere is perfect for a fab meal out. Make the most of it and don't rush it, it's an unbelievable experience!!

• Visited May 2013
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Just to echo the comments below. This place is small but beautiful. Atmosphere is lovely and the two hosts did a fantastic job. We had the menu in English which was a great help. I had the duck, the sauce was incredible and the best I've ever had. My girlfriend had the fillet of beef which was also amazing. We also had desert, which again could not be faulted. I can not rate this place highly enough and would return each weekend if I could.

Well done guys.

Braunschweig, Germany
“Exzellent as always ”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I have already visited this restaurant several times. Always very friendly service and excellent food. Very nice evening - thank you!