“Lovely restaurant”
Review of Camille

Camille
Reserve with
Camille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #564 of 17,739 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have eaten here twice (April 2012 and December 2012) and enjoyed it both times. A reservation wasn't essential the first time but we did wait a bit without one the second time. The place feels like a very classic neighbor Parisian restaurant and is frequented by locals from the area. The menu is classic french and done very well. It would work for a small dinner for two or a group proivided you call ahead.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our waiter was fun cheeky and attentive but not over the top. We needed gluten free food and they obliged easily. We were so impressed we went ack for breakfast. The ham an cheese omelette was fantastic as was the freshly squeezed oj but the cappuccino was the best I tasted in paris

Reviewed December 27, 2012

The service was very good.... but I made the mistake of ordering the rumpsteak. It was by far the toughest piece of meat I have ever attempted to eat.

My husband did order a salad and duck, which were both fine. I also had the chocolate mousse, which was very good. I am sure it is not a horrible place, but beware of the rumpsteak.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Strolling by the Marais, we found this nice restaurant. The Filets de Bar and the Magret de Canard were just perfect. It was a bit too warm inside, but apart from that, it was just fine.

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places for lunch when visiting Le Marais. Very good food, relaxed atmosphere and great location with outside seating. All this makes worth going.

Service as commonly in Paris, poor. But when you are used to that, you stop noticing it. Be careful as this place is often full !!!

1  Thank Mike D