“beautiful paris stay”
other travelers have booked this property
The lounge Living Room
Bathroom
Hallways
Elevators
The lounge
The lounge with the sofa bed opened
View from the balcony of the lounge
The first room
View of the first room from the balcony
View on the garden from the first room
The second room (set with two beds)
The second room (set with one bed)
The second room
The kitchen
The kitchen (view from the lounge)
View of the building
View of the street (from the lounge)
View of the street (from the lounge)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

debbrowni...
Melbourne, Australia
“beautiful paris stay”
Reviewed May 19, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Bertrand has ensured every detail is considered, we felt at home in our Parisian neighbourhood.

An exceptional host in a beautiful location, the apartment has all the amenities you would desire as an international guest. The location of the apartment makes it so easy to explore the wonders of Paris, after such a wonderful experience we cannot wait to stay again.

Thanks again Bertrand for the details that mean so much

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the small attention to detail nothing missed
Liked least: nothing
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
May 19, 2015
“our Parisian neighbourhood” : yes, the flat is located in a place with and for real Parisian ! that’s why it is so pleasant to stay there among Parisian inhabitants.
About the amenities, I have lived in this flat for many years. So, I equipped it for myself… and now, I try to equip the flat with all the amenities my guests need.
I am very grateful for your kind message, thank you very much.
I would be very happy to welcome you again in Paris.
Bertrand
374tony
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“fantastic Apartment in a Great Location.”
Reviewed February 23, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

This apartment is a must for anyone who wants a base with all the mod cons you require and with easy access to links into the centre of Paris. Their are plenty of restaurants, bakeries, bars etc within minutes walk. This is a very quiet apartment which I would say is a home from home. This was the first time we had stayed in an apartment in Paris as before we stayed in Hotels but I would always now come back here. It also had a private parking space in the basement and the location is easy to get to from the ring road around Paris.
Bertrand is so friendly and makes you at ease straight away when explaining how everything works in the apartment.
Please don't just take my word for it read his other reviews they don't lie.

Many thanks Bertrand and hope to see you soon

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Feb 24, 2015
Thank you so much for this so nice message. I am really very happy you enjoyed your stay in Paris and in my flat. It is true that the flat is very well located in Paris with easy access to facilities around. And the center of Paris is very near from the flat.
It is my pleasure to help my visitors experience a happy stay in Paris.
I will be very happy to welcome you again.
Kind regards. Bertrand
Carrie T
Musberg, Germany
“Spacious French apartment with very helpful owner”
Reviewed November 24, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Bertrand was an excellent host - this is a great apartment right off the metro. We enjoyed our stay and had plenty of room with 3 adults and 2 children. The apartment is equipped with everything you would need and then more. Of all our travels, Bertrand was the most gracious host we have experienced.

Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Dec 2, 2014
"Of all our travels, Bertrand was the most gracious host we have experienced." Such a remark is my best reward for all my efforts to welcome in the best conditions my visitors.
Many thanks for your kindness. Bertrand
Hamandegg...
Derbyshire
“Great Paris Apartment”
Reviewed November 17, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

The reviews say it all. This is a lovely apartment for as a Paris base to explore the city. Bertrand is a great host and I've not met anyone who goes so out of his way to make self catering guests familiar and welcome.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Traveling group: Young Children
Dec 2, 2014
Many thanks for this nice remark ! it is my real pleasure to do my best to ensure a wonderful stay to my visitors...
Reviewed November 5, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The care which Bertrand had put into making this apartment and our stay so good.
Liked least: Nothing to report
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Nov 18, 2014
Many thanks Bernard for that so nice review ! I really appreciate, even if my english is not that good...
I try to make my best for the comfort of my visitors and I am very happy you enjoyed Paris and my flat.
About the Paris guides, it is true that I have many guides in different langages. I also try to put at the disposal of my visitors the official book about great exhibitions that happens in Paris during my visitor'stay. At the moment, I suggest to visit two great exhibitions about Nikki de Saint Phalle (at the Grand Palais) and the one about Baccarat's crystal (Petit Palais).
I hope to see you again.
singapore...
Perth, Australia
“You can't find better!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Great apartment,very clean with quality fittings and tastefully decorated.
Conveniently located in a quiet Parisian street only a few minutes from metro. Takes about 15 minutes to get to the center of Paris.
Owner, Bertrand is simply fantastic. Very well organized, great communication straight after the booking, provided with lots of helpful information. Bottle of champagne on arrival. Allowed as to stay for a few extra hours after check out- which was convenient as our train was leaving Paris in the evening.
Will definitely stay there again and recommend to all of our friends. Hard to find better place to stay and better person to deal with!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Sep 21, 2014
Thank you very much for your nice message !
I am really very happy you had a nice time in Paris in my flat.
Thank you for pointing out the information I give my visitors : it's true I try to send many information which help my visitors to prepare their stay at best.
I would be very happy to welcome you again.
Kind regards. Bertrand
mancityma...
Columbia, Maryland
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 7, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Our stay with Bertrand was certainly one of the highlights of our family trip to Europe this summer. Bertrand goes out of his way to make your stay a positive experience. The apartment is beautiful and located in a delightful neighborhood, with great access to the Metro and tram/bus service. We traveled with 3 teenagers, which can be challenging! All of our kids will talk about our stay here for many years to come. Thank you Bertrand. If you are researching places to stay with your family in Paris, look no further. The Eyes Family. USA

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The level of service was superb
Traveling group: Teenagers
Sep 12, 2014
Thank you very much for your so kind message.
It's true that teenagers are challenging ! and I am very proud the flat made them happy.
Besides, you are right to point out that the neighborhood is so pleasant and convenient.
I would be delighted to welcome you again.
Bertrand
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing